NET Admit Card 2023: National Testing Agency (NTA): UGC NET 2023 Phase 2 exam dates for Dec 2022 are going to be conducted on 28th Feb, 1st and 2nd March 2023. The online application procedure for the same is already completed and now applicants are looking for a hall ticket. As the UGC NET Phase 1 exam is conducted successfully now its Phase 2 exam is around the corner and to appear in it very soon the authority will upload its hall ticket. Whereas its exam city slip is already released. Students may download their UGC NET admit card online by submitting their login. A direct link to download the same will also be provided.
UGC NET Phase 2 Admit Card 2023
UGC National Eligibility Test is a national-level exam organized to screen candidates to determine whether they are eligible for being a Junior Research Fellow or Assistant Professor only and Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
In this article, you will get detailed information about admit card like releasing date, download procedure of the hall ticket, and other important instructions to keep in mind.
UGC NET Phase II Exam Notice 2023
ugcnet.nta.nic.in NTA UGC NET Hall Ticket 2023
|Article Category||UGC NET Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination type||National level exam|
|Purpose||Selection of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-Based Test )|
|Date of issue of admit card||Feb 2023|
|Admit Card availability status||Available|
|Exam Date||Phase 2: 28th Feb and 1st and 2nd March 2023|
|Website of NET||https://ntanet.nic.in/|
NTA UGC NET Admit Card Download Procedure
Admit cards will be issued to the registered candidates only. Registered candidates have to download their admit card from the website of NTA. No printed copy of admit card will be posted to the residential addresses of the candidates. As it will be made available only on the website of NTA, candidates have to download it from there only.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to download the UGC NET 2023 Admit card-
- Visit the official website of NTA i.e. www.nta.ac.in.
- Click on ‘NTA exams’ tab and select ‘College/University Teaching & Fellowship exam’.
- Click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Enter the valid login details such as application/Registration number, date of Birth/ Password etc.
- Click on submit/ login button.
- Admit card will be displayed.
- Read all the details mentioned on it carefully.
- Lastly, download and take a printout of the admit card and keep some copies safe for future use.
Candidates can also download the admit by following the direct link shared at the end of this article.
Information Mentioned on NTA NET 2023 Admit card
Hall Ticket or Admit card is a very crucial document. It is compulsory for every candidate to carry their valid admit cards to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Applicants must download the admit card on time to avoid the last minute hassle. They must keep it safe as a candidate found with a damaged or distorted admit card may face problem at the exam centre.
NET 2023 Admit card will contain the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number/ Application No/ Registration No.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Date and time of the examination
- Examination Center
- Important instructions and guidelines.
Before appearing for exam, candidates must check whether the details mentioned in the hall tickets are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authority for rectification.
- NTA publishes UGC NET hall tickets for the 2023 session online only.
- Hall tickets will be issued only through the official website of the NTA.
- Admit Card will not be sent personally through posts or any other medium to the candidates. They can only avail of it through the online mode.
- UGC NET 2023 Admit cards will be issued only to eligible candidates who have filled out the online application form completely.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safe as any kind of tampering, damage, or alteration in the details of the admit card will not be entertained under any circumstance.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority i.e. NTA for immediate redressal.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination venue on the day of the exam.
- Any candidate found without a valid Admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must carry valid id proof and other supporting documents as prescribed by the authority concerned.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instructions written on the admit card during the conduct of exam.
- Information printed on the hall ticket must be clearly visible.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their hall tickets till the publication of result as they can use it for their reference.
- It is advised to the candidates to remain in touch with the official website of NTA so that they can get regular updates about UGC NET 2023 exam.
In case of any query related to UGC NET hall ticket, candidates are advised to contact National Testing Agency. Contact details are as follows-
National Testing Agency (NTA),
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62,
IITK Outreach Center,
Email- [email protected]
For any query, you can also contact us below and we will respond to you asap in any problem faced in UGC NTA admit card 2022.
NET Phase 2 exam date is 28th Feb, 1st and 2nd March 2023
No there is no such provision in the examination.
Students of general and unreserved category need to secure at least 55% marks whereas candidates of reserved category need to obtain 50% marks in the examination.