SSC Constable GD Answer Key 2023: SSC Constable GD Computer Based Examination 2023 answer keys will be published by the SSC. Answer key will be made available on the official website of SSC. The commission will publish the answer key through login on its official portal, we will update the same here. In order to access the SSC GD Constable answer key applicants need to submit their login credentials and if they thought the answer marked for any of the questions is wrong then an objection can be submitted as per the schedule available and for this, he/she needs to pay a suitable amount of charge.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2023
A huge number of candidates will be appearing for the computer-based examination at various exam venues across the country. All these examinees can check answer keys. We would like to inform all the candidates that SSC released the answer keys to all the sets of question papers that will be published after the examination is conducted for the post released for Constable GD.
Scroll down and explore more information about Constable GD CBE answer keys.
|Recruitment||SSC GD constable 2023|
|Article Category||Answer key|
|Recruiting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Recruiting Forces||CAPFs, NIA & SSF (Constable- GD), Assam Rifles (Riflemen-GD)|
|Name of the post||Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Exam date||10th to 14th Feb 2023|
|Date of declaration of result||Updated Soon|
|Mode of exam||Online|
SSC answer keys to all the sets of question papers. After the release of the answer, key candidates can check it online as no other medium will be applicable. With the help of answer keys, candidates will get an idea about their performance in the exam and also about their results. They can make a rough estimate of their marks.
|Post||Answer Key Link|
|SSC GD Constable||Check Here|
Also Check: SSC Constable GD Result 2023
SSC GD Answer Key Time Line
|Date of Examination||10th to 14th Feb 2023|
|Declaration of result||–|
SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern 2023
Before going to the answer keys, let’s have a quick look at the exam pattern of the CBE-
- Exam will be conducted soon in multiple shifts across the 31 states and UTs of India.
- Exam was conducted in an online mode (Computer Based Examination).
- Question paper was divided into four parts viz. Part A (General Intelligence and Reasoning), Part B (General Knowledge and General Awareness), Part C (Elementary Mathematics) and Part D (English/ Hindi).
- Questions were Objective type in nature.
- Total 100 questions of 100 marks were asked.
- Total duration of exam was 90 minutes (1 hr. 30 minutes). No sectional distribution of time was there.
- Maximum marks- 100 marks (one mark for each correct answer)
- Process of shortlisting candidates will be done on the basis of the normalization of marks scored by the candidates in the online exam.
- The exam was held in both English and Hindi.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Sections/ Parts||Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
Also Check: SSC GD Constable Expected Cut Off Marks 2023
SSC GD Answer Keys 2023
Before uploading the answer keys, Commission publishes
a notice on its official website about the upload of the answer key. The notice
indicates information about the date of release of answer key, how and where to
check answer key, fees, filing of online representation and other information.
To get all these updates related to answer and result, candidates who are waiting for the same should frequently visit the official website. Candidates should download or take print-outs of the respective answer keys on time as after the stipulated time they will not be available there on the official website.
How to check the SSC Constable GD Answer Key?
As it has been mentioned above answer keys will be published only at answer key, candidates looking for it have to access it from the official website only. However, we will also upload the PDF of the answer keys here on this page for the convenience of the students. So, that they can directly download the answer key PDF from this page for all the sets without visiting the official website.
Candidates can follow the steps shared below to check the answer key-
- Open the website: Candidates first have to visit the official website of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in).
- Login account: Candidates have to login by using the registration number and registration password. Enter the captcha code and click on login button.
- Search the answer key link: After logging in candidates have to click on the answer key link.
- Check the answer key: On clicking on the respective answer key PDF set, candidates will be able to see their answer keys on their screens.
- Save and print the answer key: Once candidates have matched their answers with the answer key PDF they can download or print the same for their personal record.
Submission of Representation
After checking the tentative answer keys, candidates not satisfied with any of the answers and wish to challenge the same can submit representation. Representation against the answer keys will be submitted only through online mode. representation or objection through any other mode will not be accepted.
Candidates will be notified through a notice on the official website about the submission of objections. Representation should be filled online within the stipulated dates specified by the board. Candidates also have to make payment of prescribed fee. Applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Candidates can submit their representation by logging in with their registration ID and password on SSC portal. After scrutiny of the objections filed, SSC will announce the final response sheet. The answer keys released after representation will be final and no correspondence in this regard will be accepted under any circumstances. After the release of the final answer key commission will also publish the result.
Candidates have to pay a representation fee of
Rs.100/- per challenge. Fee will be submitted only through online mode.
Candidates should feel free to share their queries
with us. They can drop their doubts and queries related to this article in the
comment section below.