RRC SER Apprentices Online Form: Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railways is all set to invite the application form for the post of apprentices. All the aspirants who are interested in the Apprentice post must apply for it. Applicants will have to fill out the application form to apply for it. The RRC SER Apprentices Application Form will be made available to the aspirants on 3rd January 2023.
All interested candidates will be able to fill out the RRC SER Apprentices Engagement Form. The officials have released the application form on the authorized web portal of RRC SER. The following article includes the detail related to the RRC SER Apprentices Online Form. For Instance, Online Form Details, Eligibility Criteria, the Application process, etc.
RRC SER Apprentices Online Form 2023
The application process will be done online only. The concerned authority will not accept any hard copy of the RRC SER 2023 Apprentices Online Form. The application window will remain active for a limited time. No application form will be accepted by the authority after the deadline. The deadline to submit the www.rrcser.co.in Apprentices Online Form is 2nd February 2023.
All interested aspirants must read the notification released on 27th December 2022. It includes every crucial information that the readers might want to read before filling out the application form. A direct link to fill out the application form is also available in our article which will be activated shortly. So, do read the following article till the end to get all the latest updates about engagement.
Highlights of www.rrcser.co.in Apprentices Online Form
|Name of the Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railways|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Advertisement Number||SER/P-HQ/RRC/PERS/ACT APPRENTICES/2022-23|
|Application Form Availability Status||Active|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
RRC SER Apprentice 2023 Engagement: Important Dates
|Publication of Notification||27th December 2022|
|Commencement of Online Application||3rd January 2023|
|Last date for submitting the Application Form||2nd February 2023|
|publication of the Merit List||To be announced|
RRC SER Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
There are some eligibility conditions that interested applicants will have to fulfill in order to get selected for the post. Only those aspirant’s applications will get accepted by the authority will fulfill all the conditions mentioned by the authority, Given below are the eligibility conditions:
- The minimum age of the aspirants should be 15 years old.
- The maximum age of the aspirants should be 24 years old.
- Aspirants must be physically as well as mentally fit for the post.
- Interested candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants should also possess ITI Pass certificates from a recognized board.
RRC SER 2023 Apprentice Application Fee
The application fee will also be asked to pay while filling out the RRC SER Apprentices Application Form. The application process will not move forward without paying the fee. So, one cannot skip this step in any situation. The officials are providing various payment methods to submit the application fee. The application fee is Rs. 100/- for the candidates belonging t the Unreserved and OBC categories. Female candidates and SC/ ST/ EWs candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to fill out the RRC SER Apprentices Online Form 2023?
In the following paragraph, we are going to provide the procedure following which one will be able to fill out the application form easily. The direct application link will open soon. In the meanwhile, have look at the steps to fill out the RRC SER Apprentices Engagement Form:
- Visit the home page of the RRC SER website through this link: http://www.rrcser.co.in/
- Secondly, you will have to visit the “https://iroams.com/RRCSER/” link on the website.
- After that, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Start filling out the application form carefully and also upload all the required documents in the correct manner.
- Afterward, move forward to pay the application fee by choosing the preferred payment gateway.
- Enter all the remaining details and submit the application fee.
- At last, preview the application form and also take a printout for future use.
Required Documents in the RRC SER Apprentices Application Form
Applicants will be also asked to upload some documents in the application form. If any application is received without documents then the authority will straight away reject the application form. Given below is the list of the documents that need to be uploaded to the application form:
- Photograph of the Candidate: It should be a recently clicked passport-sized photograph of the aspirants. The scanned photograph should be in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the file should be within the required size mentioned in the application form.
- Signature of the Aspirants: The signature must be done on white paper. The format of the signature file should be jpg or jpeg. The file size should not be less or more than the required size mentioned in the application form. The signature should be neat and clear.
RRC SER Apprentices Online Form 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online for Engagement||Available Now|
|Visit the official Site||RRC SER Portal Link|
|Read the Engagement Notice||RRC SER Apprentice Notice|
|Follow for more updates||Website|