Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form: If you are 10th class passed and looking for a job then we’ve got a piece of good news to share with you. Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) is inviting applicants to fill application form for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak ( BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak). For clear information on Punjab GDS recruitment application schedule, application procedure, Punjab post-GDS registration, selection procedure, eligibility, Gramin Dak Sevak application fee, vacancy, application status, etc., candidates must read this particular article till the end.
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023: Abstract
|Recruitment||Punjab Post GDS Recruitment|
|Recruiting Authority||India Post, Ministry of Communication, Government of India|
|Online portal||India Post GDS Online Engagement portal|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job type||Government job|
|Basis for selection||Merit|
|Mode of application||Online|
|India Post GDS Portal||https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/|
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023: Characteristics
- GDS applications can be submitted only through the online mode as no other mode is applicable.
- Before filling out the application form, applicants must thoroughly read all the instructions and guidelines given in the official notification.
- For one candidate only one registration is allowed.
- Only eligible candidates should apply for this post.
- Applicants should fill all the entries carefully.
- Incomplete forms and application with wrong information will be rejected.
- Applicants should keep a scanned copy of all the documents ready with them before filling the application form.
- They are not required to send or submit printed copy of filled in application form to the office.
Punjab GDS 2023: Vacancy Detail & PayScale
The information about minimum TRCA i.e. (Time Related Continuity Allowance) payable to GDS categories is given in the table below-
|Category||Min. TRCA for 4 Hrs/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Min. TRCA for 5 hrs/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Dak Sevak/ ABPM||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Punjab GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023
All prospective applicants are suggested to go through the eligibility requirements for this post before submitting the application form. The eligibility details for Punjab GDS 2023 are as follows:-
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants for this post must be 18 years and 40 years respectively as of the specified date.
Relaxation in the upper age limit of reserved-category candidates is also applicable in this recruitment. Check the details shared below-
|PWD + OBC||13 years|
|PWD + SC/ST||15 years|
- Candidates should have qualified class X with
passing marks in Mathematics and English and should have Secondary School Certificate
(SSC) Examination pass certificate from a recognized Board of Education.
- Candidates passing class 10th in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious and shall be given preferences.
- They must have compulsory knowledge of local
knowledge and should have studied the same up to class X.
- Candidates must have knowledge of cycling.
Applicants having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle will also be
considered as knowledge of cycling.
How to apply for Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023?
Check the step-by-step procedure to submit the online application form given below:-
- Applicants have to visit the India Post GDS online engagement portal https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- On the homepage, hit the “Registration” link mentioned under “Steps to Apply”.
- The registration form will appear.
- Applicants have to fill all the basic information in the form like Name, Father Name, Mobile Number (should be unique for every registration), Date of Birth, Community, Gender, etc.
- They have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Click on “submit details” button.
- Finally, registration will complete and registration no. will be generated.
- Candidate should retain the registration no. for further references.
After successful registration, applicants have to make payment of the application fee.
- Click on “Fee Payment” link.
- Enter the registration no., name, mobile no., community, amount, and hit the “Make Payment” option.
- Application payment will be done.
- Applicants are required to make payment of Rs.100/- (plus service charges applicable) for each set of five options.
- Only UR, OBC and EWS male candidates have to pay the application fee.
- PWD and female applicants are exempted from the payment of application fee
- Application fee can be submitted online and offline.
- Online payment can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline payment can be made at any Head Post Office or recognized post offices in India.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
After payment, candidates can proceed to fill the application form by following the given instructions-
- Click on “Apply Online” link given on the homepage.
- Fill all the verification details such as registration no., circle applying for. Click on the “submit” button.
- The application form will open and fill all the information carefully in the form.
- Proceed to upload documents.
- Upload all the required documents in the format specified.
- Fill and submit preferences for the posts.
- Click on a preview button. Check all the entries and make the necessary corrections (if required).
- Take a printout of the application form by clicking on “Print Application” button.
- The application form will be printed and keep it safe for further correspondence.
Punjab GDS Recruitment Online Documents Required
Applicants have to keep the scanned copy of the following documents ready with them at the time of online application-
- SSC Marks
- Date of Birth
proof if date is not mentioned in SSC certificate
- Scanned image
- Memo 1 (for
candidates not qualified in single attempt)
SSC Marks memo 2 (for candidates not qualified in single attempt having more
than two marks memo)
certificate (for SC/ST etc.)
Note: Applicants must ensure that they upload all the documents in the specified format. To get complete information of permitted file size, uploading file format, and importance of every documents, they can refer official notification.
How to Check Punjab GDS Application Status?
Once applicants have submitted their form
successfully, they can also track the application status till the declaration
of result. They just have to follow the simple steps given as under-
- Visit the official website of India Post i.e. https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Click on “Apply online” link.
- From the dropdown list, select “Application Status” option.
- Application status form will open.
- Enter the registration number, applied circle, and mobile no. Click on “Print Application” button.
- Application status will appear.
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2023: Key Links
If you have any questions related to Punjab GDS Recruitment and the online application form then you can ask us in the discussion area below. Our team will respond to your query ASAP.