PM Kisan 13th Installment Date: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi officials are all set to release the final instalment of the year today (27th Feb) into all the beneficiary’s accounts. Till now, the officials have released 12 instalments in the bank account of the beneficiaries. All the farmers registered for the scheme are eagerly waiting for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan 13th installment.
All the beneficiaries are now informed that the officials will release the 13th instalment on 27th Feb 2023. The authority will also mention the release of instalment info on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi only. In the following paragraph, we have mentioned details such as PM Kisan 13th Installment Date, Beneficiary list, etc.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date
The government of India distributes Rs.6,000 to every beneficiary account every year. The amount is distributed in three instalments and the last instalment of the amount is still pending for this year. The officials are going to distribute 2,000 rupees in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan 13th installment. The installment is being distributed for the 2022 year. The amount is directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
No exact dates have been released by the authority yet. However, it is expected that the 13th instalment can be released anytime between December 2022 to March 2023. It has been noticed that the authority usually releases the instalment at the starting months of the period. So, we might hear the good news in Jan only. In the following article, we have mentioned every detail about the PM Kisan 13th Installment that might be crucial for the readers.
प्रधान मंत्री किसान १३ किश्त: An Overview
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Period||December to March|
|13th Installment Date||27th Feb 2023|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
Also Check: PM Kisan eKYC Update Status
How to Check the PM Kisan 13th Installment Status Online?
Do you want to know whether the 13th instalment has been credited to your account? All the farmers who are the beneficiaries of the 13th instalment can now check the status online. The status process is straightforward. Given below are the steps following which you will be to check Status Online easily:
- Start the process by going to the official site of PM Kisan i.e., https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- The home web page will appear on the screen. You will have to scroll down the page and find the “Beneficiary Status” option.
- Tap on it and a new page will get open on the respective device.
- There you will have select the option via which you want to check the status.
- After that, please enter all the details based on the choice made in the previous step and submit it.
- Finally, the installment status will appear on the screen. Check the status carefully and log out.
Process of Checking the PM Kisan Beneficiary List
All the candidates who want to know whether they in the beneficiary list or not can take the help of this paragraph. In the following paragraph, we are going to help you in finding out whether you are on the list or not. You just have to follow the below-given steps to do it:
- First of all, you will have to go to the official portal of PM Kisan i.e., https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Secondly, scroll down the page and find & tap on the beneficiary list option available there.
- After tapping on the option, a new page will appear on the device within a few seconds.
- There you will have to select all the asked options correctly and then tap on the “Get Report” option.
- Finally, the list of beneficiaries will appear below on the page. Check your name and other details mention there.
PM Kisan 13th Installment: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no official announcement regarding the release date of प्रधान मंत्री किसान १३ किश्त . However, farmers can expect the credit of the 13th instalment in Jan 2023 only.
Beneficiaries will have to enter their registered mobile number or registration number along with the captcha code to check the installment status.
You can retrieve your registration number by tapping on the “Know your registration no.” available on the status page. Enter all the asked details and the registration number will be retrieved.
We believe that the readers have found all the essential information about the PM Kisan 13th Installment in our article. For any feedback, feel free to comment below.