Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023: High Court of Orissa is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Section Officer. The officials made the announcement of the recruitment by releasing the advertisement. The advertisement has been released on 28th February 2023 including detailed information on recruitment. As per the advertisement, the officials have decided to fill out 199 vacancy posts through this recruitment drive. The application window for accepting applications opened on 1st March 2023.
All candidates who were waiting for the commencement of the application process can now submit the application form. Only an online mode of application will be considered for Odisha HC ASO Recruitment. So, do not submit the application form through other modes. To get more information about the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023, go through the following article carefully.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023
The whole application process is going to be conducted online. The official website of Orissa High Court is responsible for conducting the whole recruitment process. This means that Odisha HC ASO Application Form and other links will be available on the same website. The whole recruitment process is going to be conducted as per the High Court of Orissa Rules, 2019. The application window will remain open for a limited period.
After 20th March 2023 at 11.59 PM, the link will get deactivated. If you want then you can also click on the direct application link provided in the article to shorten the application process. We are also providing information about vacancies, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc. in this article.
Check this: Odisha Police Constable Result 2023
ଓଡ଼ିଶା ହାଇକୋର୍ଟର ସହକାରୀ ବିଭାଗ ଅଧିକାରୀ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Eligibility
The following paragraph includes the conditions mentioned in the notification that needs to be attained in order to become eligible for the ASO post. The following is the eligibility condition set by the concerned authority:
- Applicants should be physically and mentally fit for the ASO post.
- They must be able to write, read and speak the Odia language fluently.
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have enough knowledge about Computer Applications.
- The minimum age of candidates as on 1 August 2023 should be more than 21 years old.
- The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years old as on 1 August 2023.
- There is 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to the Women, SC, SEBC and ST categories and 10 years relaxation for candidates belonging to the PWD Category.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 199 vacancies have been released for the ASO posts. Out of the total posts, some vacancies have been reserved for women candidates, 8 vacancies are reserved for PWD, 6 vacancies for Ex-Serviceman and 2 vacancies for Sports Persons. Refer to the table prepared below to check Category-Wise Vacancies:
|Category||Vacancies||Reserved for Women|
|Total||199 Posts||66 Posts|
www.orissahighcourt.nic.in ASO Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||High Court of Orissa|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Section Officer|
|Advertisement Number||01 of 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||199 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, CAT and Viva Voce|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available Now|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to apply online for the Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment?
We are providing the steps through which the application process can be completed easily. So follow these steps to fill out the www.orissahighcourt.nic.in ASO Application Form:
- First of all, you must visit the official web portal of Orissa High Court through this link: https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/
- Now you must scroll down the home page and find the Quick Links section available there.
- Under that, click on Load More and tap on the Recruitment Corner available there and a new page will get open.
- Now you must tap on the Examination Portal and the current recruitment application link will appear on the screen.
- After that, you must click on the Apply Now option and a new page will appear on the same tab.
- After that provide your name, mobile number and email id and get yourself registered.
- Finally, get access to the online application form and start filling out the blank details on the application form.
- Now must upload your educational and other documents in the mentioned size and format.
- After that, move forward to the last step in the application proves i.e., Fee Payment.
- For this step, you will have to choose the gateway and provide the details accordingly.
- Finally, pay the application fee and the submission after taking the final preview of the application form.
Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||28th February 2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||1st March 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||21st March 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||To be updated|
|Mains Exam Date||To be updated|
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
The application form has already been released online on 1st March 2023. Interested candidates can now apply for the recruitment.
Aspirants will be asked to pay Rs. 500/- as an application or examination fee and the fee is non-refundable. Candidates who belong to the SC, ST and OWD Category will not have to pay any application fee while applying for the recruitment.
Applicants who will get selected for the post of Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer will get pay of Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- along with dearness and allowances.