NPCIL Recruitment: The authorities at Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd have announced new recruitment. They have released the notification pdf declaring information regarding the vacancies. Aspirants can check the latest notice and apply online once the application window opens up. In the following article, you can field all details for the latest NPCIL Recruitment 2023 of various posts, application forms, important dates, and notification links.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
The candidates who are willing to get recruited by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd can apply for the latest recruitment. The authorities have declared new recruitment for 198 vacancies of various posts. These posts include Nurse A, Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant B), Pharmacist B, Stipendiary Trainee or Dental Technician (Mechanic), X-Ray Technician C, and Stipendary Trainee or Technician ST/TN of Category III.
The application process will start on 8 February 2023 at 10 AM and the filled-out forms have to be submitted by 4 PM on 28 February 2023.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||NPCIL Recruitment|
|Authority||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd|
|Posts||Nurse A, Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant B), Pharmacist B, Stipendiary Trainee or Dental Technician (Mechanic), X-Ray Technician C, and Stipendary Trainee or Technician ST/TN of Category III|
|Number of Vacancies||198|
|Commencement of Application||8 February 2023 10 AM|
|Last Date to Apply||28 February 2023 4 PM|
|Selection Process||To be Announced|
Vacancies for Recruitment of Various Posts in NPCIL
The authorities at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd NPCIL have announced the recruitment of various posts. They have declared the availability of 198 vacancies in total. A few of these vacancies are fresh while the rest are backlogged. The applicants can check the detailed break up of vacancies on the basis of the posts subsequently:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Backlog||Total|
|1.||Nurse A||10||6||2||5||2||1 (PwBD)||26|
|2.||Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant B)||1||1||–||–||–||1 (PwBD)||3|
|4.||Stipendiary Trainee or Dental Technician (Mechanic)||1||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|5.||X-Ray Technician C||1||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|6.||Stipendary Trainee or Technician ST/TN of Category III: Plant Operator and Maintainer, Plant Operator, Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder, AC Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Wireman, Electronic Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology and System Maintainer, Plumber, Carpenter, and Mason.||61||34||13||14||15||21 (2 PwBD + 19 OBC)||158|
Recruitment Application for 198 posts in NPCIL
The candidates who are eligible and seek to apply for the recruitment of various posts of distinctive categories in the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd NPCIL will have to fill out the online application form. They will have to check the application link on the official portal which will activate on 8 February 2023 at 10 AM. The aspirants must note that they have to submit the completely filled application forms before 28 February 2023 at 4 PM. The subsequent steps have to be followed in order to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment of various posts:
- Open the official portal of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd NPCIL at www.npcil.nic.in.
- On the Home page, check the upper menu with various options.
- Click on the tab for HR Management.
- Further, a dropdown list will open up on the screen.
- Click on the option of Opportunities/ Policies.
- Tap on the button for Recruitment through online NPCIL Portal.
- The Careers portal for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd will open up on the screen at npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click on the option of Careers on the portal.
- Nextly, all the latest recruitment will be listed on the screen.
- Check out the Recruitment of Various Posts (2023) in NPCIL under the Current Openings section.
- Under the column of Apply Online/ View Details, click on the link, Click here to view details & Apply Online.
- The details for the Recruitment will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option to Apply Online.
- The candidates will be required to Register and Login on to the portal.
- Once you have accessed the portal by signing in, tap on the Application Link.
- The Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Upload the necessary Documents.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
The aspirants can apply for the Recruitment of 198 posts in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd NPCIL 2023 from 8 February 2023. The application form will activate at 10 AM.
The deadline for application for the latest NPCIL Recruitment 2023 has been announced as 28 February 2023, 4 PM.