CSC Registration: New CSC Online Registration 2023, CSC Status Check, Digital Seva New CSC Apply & Login is available on the official website @register.csc.gov.in. TEC certificate has been made mandatory for doing new CSC registration online in 2023 Complete details on all important points about the CSC New Registration process 2023 are explained here in detail.
Apply Now Csc Registration New Process 2023, CSC New Portal Live?
After reading this article till the end, I guarantee 100% that you will get complete information about CSC New registration process csc registration csc registration 2023 and you will also get your own Digital Service Portal ID
CSC Login 2023
Want to log in after doing the “New CSC registration” online in 2023 then follow all steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official portal @register.csc.gov.in.
- Now enter your 12-digit CSC ID.
- After this select FINGERPRINT or IRIS in Select Modality.
- Enter the captcha to log in to Apna Digital CSC ID.
- Now you can check consent.
- Finally, proceed by clicking on submit
The objective of CSC Online Registration 2023
The main objective of the CSC Online Registration 2023 is to provide scope for rural areas. The scope is increased for rural areas by providing them access to a large business market. Certain services provided by CSC are given below:-
- Digi Pay – AePS
- Aadhaar Services
- Digital Seva Kendra (DSK)
- LED MMU
- Sanitary Napkins
- Railway Ticketing (IRCTC)
- Passport Applications
- Health Care Services
- Skill Development
- CSC VLE Bazaar
- Electricity Bill Payment
- WiFi Choupal
- New Services
- Help Desk and Ticker Generation
Eligibility Criteria For VLEs
In order to become eligible for opting for VLE, the candidates must stand well on the following points:-
- The minimum age of applicants is 18 years.
- Applicant must have a senior secondary certificate from a recognized board.
- The applicants should have basic computer knowledge.
- Applicants must know how to write and read in basic languages such as English and Hindi.
- The applicants must be honest through their work and the procedure of their work should have a kind of transparency in it.
Document Required for CSC Online Registration 2023
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Infrastructure Details
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification Document
- The minimum Qualification is 10th Class
- Passport size Photo
- Proof of Address Cancelled
- copy of the canceled cheque
- Pan Card Copy
- CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside)
Registration is open only for the users who either have Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate or are registering under specific schemes like SHG
- If you are selecting the application type as CSC VLE, it is mandatory to have a TEC Certificate Number. Please register at http://www.cscentrepreneur.in/register for TEC. Click here to know more. In case of any issues with TEC certification, please contact at [email protected]
- For registering under specific schemes like SHG, you should have the Registration code as per the selection made.
Follow the simple steps and complete the registration process.
- Select the application type for enrollment from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your active mobile number.
- Enter the captcha as displayed on the screen.
- Click on submit to proceed
VLE Registration Link (Apply for new CSC under CSC 3.0 Scheme)
|Sr.No||District Service Provider (DSP) Name||URLs|
|1.||VAYAM Technologies Limited||Click Here|
|2.||SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited||Click Here|
|3.||India Power Corporation Limited||Click Here|
|4.||CSC e-Governance Services India Limited||Click Here|
|5.||Center for Technology and Entrepreneurship Development||Click Here|
|6.||CSC WiFi Chaupal||Click Here|
|7.||BLS International Services Limited||Click Here|
|8.||KND Engineers and Consultants (India) Private Limited||Click Here|
|9.||CMS Computers Limited||Click Here|
|10.||ITI Limited||Click Here|
|11.||I-Net Secure Lab||Click Here|
|12.||Nekton India Private Limited||Click Here|
|13.||SNR eDATA Private Limited||Click Here|
|14||Check UP E-District ID Status||Click Here|
For any communication purpose, the provided mobile number and email address will be used. The contact details being provided should be unique and should not be used more than once.
Digital Services / CSC Services /csc.gov.in
CSC i.e. Digital Seva portal which is run by CSC E-Governance India Private Limited.
A lot of online work is done all over India through its official website csc.gov.in.
CSC has become such an institution, through which the unemployed youth of India are being provided with the opportunity to do their own business along with employment.
CSC under a Staying here with her own family in his village Business can so you can make good money.
Let us know what can be done under CSC, and what is the CSC new registration process.
- pmkvy scheme In Hindi, Pmkvy CSC, the third phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- CSC voter ID card service start, CSC voter service registration, CSC will do the work of Election Commission of India. NVSP work from CSC
- pmjay CSC, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana By CSC, Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration CSC.
CSC Services /digital Seva portal services /csc.gov.in service list
Right now we are telling you about CSC and its service, if you read this post till the end, then you will also know the CSC new registration process.
- Government to Citizen
- Business to Citizen
- Financial Inclusion
- Health Services
- Digitize India Platform
- CSC Manual
- eSign NHRC
Because we believe that whatever service you want to use, you should have a little bit of knowledge about that organization and each of its services.
Let’s go ahead and know about CSC and CSC Services.
Digital service / CSC services
services provided by common service centers (CSC services )
By the way, many facilities are provided by the Common Service Center, some of which are there.
- ➡ G2C(Government To Consumer)
- ➡ B2C (Business To Consumer)
- ➡ B2B (Business To Business )
Note: – The above-mentioned (G2C, B2C, B2B) are only branches, there are many facilities under these branches.
- By the way, more than 300 facilities are provided through Common Service Center.
- Now you know about the services, further, we are going to tell you the process of CSC new registration as well.
- Do you want to get CSC id? If yes, then continue reading this article.
list of services provided by a common service center
1. Government To Consumer (G2C)
Under this branch, many facilities are provided through Common Service Center, some of which are prominent.
Birth death certificate, property tax registration, Bus pass , train ticket, passport,licences , permit, subsidy, Etc
These types of services are given through Common Service Center under Government to Consumer.
Let us know its service in a little more detail.
- ➡ Insurance Services
- ➡ passport services
- ➡ premium collection services like SBI, LIC , ICICI small insurance companies
- District e district services (e nagrik Seva)
- ➡ pension schemes (Like PMSMY, Pmvmay, NPS)
- ➡ NIOS registration
- ➡ NIELIT COURSES
- Aadhar printing services
- ➡ PAN card services (currently running with Utiitsl)
- ➡ electrical services (recently MOU signed with NVSP)
- Get more information about the election service by clicking here.↗
- ➡ state electricity and water bill collection services
- DG Village, Click Here To Know More
- Post office facility
2. BUSINESS TO CUSTOMER (B2C)
list of services provided by CSC in the category of business to customer
CSC by Business to customer facilities extended in r.
- ➡ online English spoken course
- ➡ IRCTC , Rail Ticket Booking, Bus Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking
- ➡ E-Commerce sales
- ➡ agriculture services
- ➡ e-learning courses
- ➡ PMKVY courses
- ➡ tele entrepreneur course
- ➡ telelaw services
- ➡ finance services
- ➡ Digipay
- ➡ loan services
- ➡ banking services
Note: – There are many more facilities that are given under this branch, so when you get the Common Service Center ID, then you will be able to take advantage of these facilities as well.
3 . Business To Business (B2B)
Some services are provided under this branch which are as follows.
Marketing Research, Rural BPO (Data collection digitalization of data ) ,Etc
4. education services are also given by the common service center.
Many education services are also provided by CSC, under which self-development course along with English-spoken course and Personality Development courses are also included.
There are so many facilities which are provided to you through the Digital Seva portal after getting Common Service Center .
Next we will know about CSC New Registration Process but before that we know what are the qualifications and documents you should have to take CSC.
Do not panic CSC new registration process will also be told to you.
eligibility and requirements for starting a common service centre
Requirements and documents to open Common Service Center .
Even if you are reading, then it is obvious that you want to take Common Service Center and to take Common Service Center, you have some important documents and it is mandatory to fulfill the requirement, let’s know about it.
Eligibility to participate in CSC scheme
To join the CSC scheme and get the ID of the Digital seva portal , you must have the following eligibility.
- You can apply only under your own Gram Panchayat.
- ⏩ Age
common service center New registration, you must be at least 18 years of age to get Digital Seva Portal ID .
- To get csc id , your educational qualification should be at least matriculation .
- That is, Common Service Center ID, Digital Seva Portal ID will be able to get the same people who are tenth pass.
- For taking Common Service Center, more eligibility is required which is something like this.
The applicant should be able to read and write the local language of his area.
Applicant should have general knowledge of computer and English language.
infrastructure required for starting a common service centre.
It is important for you to know about CSC new registration , but before that you must know all these things thatwhat you should have at the time of CSC registration .
If you do not fulfill all these conditions, theneven doing csc registration will not be worthwhile for you.
Because if you do not fulfill the demand of CSC then your application will be rejected and you will not be able to get Digital Seva Portal ID even if you do not want to .
required CSC infrastructure / common service centre.
House or room should be at least 100 to 150 square feet .
At least two computers with 5 hours battery backup or you can even have a small generator.
The computer must have a licensed operating system such as Windows XP, Windows 7, any version above that.
- Two Printers (inkjet + Dot matrix)
- hard disk at least 120gb
- Digital camera/webcam
- ✅ Wired/Wireless/V-SAT Connectivity
- BLUETOOTH /IRIS SCHANNER FOR BANKING SERVICES.
- Biometric device (for banking service, Digipay, Ayushman bharat, pmjay.cloud.in)
- ✅ CD/DVD Drive
Note: – To meet these requirements, your expenditure will come at least 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh rupees.
CSC new registration process cscregistration csc registration 2023
Your wait ends here, but now let’s talk about the important point of this article, which is about the CSC New registration process .
If you follow all the things mentioned above and all the requirements that we have mentioned are available with you, then you can do CSC New Registration .
CSC new registration process csc registration cscregistration 2023
आप लोगों के लिए एक छोटी सी बुरी खबर है कि csc registration cscregistration 2023 में अगर आप to its official website to CSC New Registration, then you get to see a message here which is something like this as we have shown below
That is to say, it means that CSC is not accepting new registration yet.
Because CSC that it has been informed by them as the Common service center operator (CSC VLE) if needed to went to his needs in each panchayat future CSC new registration will be able to inform comes.
Note: – CSC New registration keeps on turning on and off from time to time, so do not panic now CSC registration is closed but after a few days or after a few months it will be started again, so let us tell you the process of its registration. Huh .
CSC new registration online process /CSC VLE registration process csc registration cscregistration 2023
cscregistration is how to apply online for CSC
- First of all you have to go to the official website of B.Sc.
- Below you will see the link of NEW VLE REGISTRATION under APPLY, you have to click there
- Your base card number , name, given captcha code must SUBMIT, then registered on your base number will OTP mobile number , which you there SUBMIT must
- Now the main registration form will come in front of you, which you will have to fill or the form will be completely filled in eight steps and your application for CSC will be completed.
- फॉर्म में आपको PRESONAL DETAILS,RESIDENTAL DETAILS,KIOSK DETAILS,BANK DETAILS,DOCUMENT,INFRASTRUCTURE,,
- Columns like TERMS, REVIEW will be seen, which you have to fill and check one by one.
- Wherever you want to open your center, you also have to mention the latitudes and longitudes.
- After all this, you have to review your form and then after submitting your registration is confirmed and your application goes under review.
Here you have been given a video for the registration process, which you can watch.
csc registration to be within 30 to 45 days ID you digital service portal e-mail CSC is matched by then you can get used with great ease CSC |
Csc registration status check
When your CSC New Registration is done, then you are given an Application Reference Number, thanks to which you can check your Csc registration status.
how to check CSC registration status /CSC registration status
- ➡ CSC Registration Status Check first to you Register.csc.gov.in will go on an official website. Click here to go.
- As soon as you go to the website, you will have to click on the option of Status check under the Apply option.
- Now here you will get to see the option of Check application status .
- ➡ CSC New Registration time which you Application Reference Number must be submitted by entering must enter the number was found and given captcha code.
- CSC registration status will come in front of you as soon as you submit it .
CSC Login /digital seva portal login /how to login CSC portal
After CSC registration , Csc login id and password is sent to your email by CSC .
When you get this login id password, due to that you will be able to login to CSC Digital Services Portal .
csc Login Process
- First of all go to the website of digitalseva.csc.in .
- You will get to see some such interface as soon as you go to the website. , At the top right side you will see the login button.
- ➡ Digital Service Portal Login click.
- ➡ Log In clicked on will come open in front of two boxes in which you use your Csc id and password must be entered. As shown here.
- ➡ User Id Password After entering the sign in by clicking on the button.
- Your Csc login will be done as soon as you sign in and the Dashboard will open in front of you, which will look something like this.?
- Now here you will get to see the facility provided under CSC .
And you will be able to use whatever facility you want to take advantage of through CSC Digital Seva Portal .
how do I use CSC VLE ? / How do CSC login?
First of all go to digitalseva.csc.in.
Due to the Csc user id and password that you have received, login by clicking on the login button.
what is CSC wallet ? / What is Csc wallet?
Whatever service is used under CSC and whatever payment is made on the use of these services.
This payment is done through CSC wallet under CSC and Wallet is such a bag in which the real currency is kept.
⏩ what is the benefit of CSC centre ? / CSC Centre के लाभ ?
CSC is a Single Window Service under which many services are provided.
Such as service in the field of education, service in the field of banking, utility services are also provided under it, so many facilities and many benefits can be taken from it.
how do I contact CSC customer care ? / How to contact CSC customer care?
Helpline number :- 1800 121 3468
help desk email :- [email protected] /[email protected]
who can apply CSC ? / Who can apply for CSC?
Any Indian citizen who is more than 18 years of age who is 10th class pass and fulfills the requirements of CSC can apply under csc scheme. For more information read above article.
how can I apply for CSC registration online ? / How to do CSC new registration online?
To do Csc registration online, first of all you have to go to the website of register.csc.gov.in and do New VLE registration, the process of which we have told you above in detail.
what are services provided by CSC ? Facilities provided by CSC?
More than 300 facilities like B2C, G2C, B2B etc. are provided through Common Service Center, which includes education facility, banking facility, finance facility etc., above which we have given you the complete list at the beginning of the article.
how much does CSC cost ? / What is the cost of taking CSC?
The ID of CSC is given absolutely free of cost, but on completing its requirement and infrastructure, your expenditure will range from one to one and a half lakh rupees.
We have given you information about its infrastructure and requirements at the beginning of the article.
Note: – In today’s 1 article, we have told you many things related to CSC such as .
Today in this post we will talk about New CSC Registration kaise Kiya Jaye ? What do we have to do to get a new CSC center ?
Because now some changes have been made to get a new CSC public service center, read this post carefully to get complete information about applying for a new CSC.
CSC Registration New Update 2020-2023
If you want to register new CSC and for that TEC certificate has been made mandatory , then the process of doing TEC registration for that is different, then you have to follow the process given below and then your CSC TEC Course aims Registration for the
fact we tell you that if you already CSC VLE to the TEC Certificate that Tele center Entrepreneur Course and if you NEW CSC Apply by CSC VLE to be so for that you have to TEC instead You have to register first for CCE i.e. Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship and through this course you will be able to apply new CSC !
How to Apply TEC Course for New CSC Registration
So today we’ll go step by step in this post you want Application CSC Online to pay 2020 New CSC Registration If you want to interact with you CSC Registration 2020 to
And what are the things you will need to apply for Common Service Center Digital Seva Kendra Center CSC and what are the necessary documents you will have to keep with you at the time of application!
Friends, first of all those people who do not know what is Common Service Center CSC , then let us tell for them briefly, we tell you about it here and for more information about it, you can visit the link given below. You can get all the details!
What Is CSC Digital Seva Center & Service – What is CSC? And what services are there?
What are benefits of CSC Digital Seva
Common Service Center i.e. CSC, is the 1st center which is applied online and after online application, we get ID and password of a portal i.e. Digital Seva Kendra portal and through that we log in there and go to the government. And many non-government services reach the citizens.
And get a good commission and many more schemes such as the very big scheme of the Government of India, the work of the Seventh Economic Census is also going to be done through Digital Seva CSC, through which you can increase the name of your center by working and Can create a huge amount of trust in people and can generate good income by taking your business to even higher heights
Digital Seva Kendra | Essential Qualification for CSC Online Application
- Applicant must be a citizen of India!
- Applicant’s age must be more than 18 years!
- Applicant should have Aadhar Card Pan Card Bank Passbook or Cancel Check!
- Applicant should have own or rented shop.
- Applicant should have a computer, a printer and a means of internet
Documents Required for CSC Awedan
When you have to start the process of applying new CSC, before that you have to keep some documents already scanned in your computer.
- Aadhar Card Original(50 KB to 80 KB )
- Bank Check Original (50 KB to 80 KB)
- Applicant Color Photo (10 to 20 KB)
CSC Registration 2023
- When we start the process for CSC Online Registration , then first of all you have to go to this CSC official website !
- When you click on this link, a screen like this will appear in front of you!
- Here you the NEW CSC VLE Select to
- Enter the number of your TEC Certificate
- You have to enter your mobile number and fill the security key captcha and submit it.
- After that an OTP password will be received on your mobile !
- You will submit it by filling it here and your mobile number will be verified , then after that a box of email id will appear in front of you!
- Here you will write your email id and verify it by getting OTP !
- After this you will be asked Aadhar Card Number or Aadhar Card Virtual ID VID
- In the screen shown here, you have to write the virtual ID of your Aadhaar and write your name as written on the Aadhaar!
- And after that you have to choose Gender and write your date of birth !
- Your State to select / state and its District to select / district!
- Then after that Rural / Rural or Urban / Urban has to be selected!
- And in Authentication Type Mobile One Time Password or Fingerprint FMR or Irish IIR option has to be selected!
- And after typing the Captcha , click on the submit button!
- After clicking on the submit button, a screen like this will appear in front of you!
- Here you make on Photo to upload!
- And after that you have to fill the name of your CSC Center or Gram Panchayat in the KIOSK Details field .
- And after filling the name of your village panchayat or locality, after that you have to fill all the required fields!
- To show the location of your CSC Gram Panchayat on the MAP, you have to reach there by clicking on the Red Point!
- And in PAN card details you have to select Individual !
- After that you have to write your number and click on Verify button and your Pan Card Verification message will appear!
- And after that you have to choose your Savings or Current Account in Banking Details and write the name of your account holder!
- And you have to write the IFSC code and bank account number of the bank and after that in the cancel check book option, you have to cancel the check of your bank account or the front page of the bank passbook where you have your photo and bank account details written on that page. Scanned and uploaded in maximum 80 KB JPG file format.
- After submitting your CSC VLE Registration will be done successfully and this type of screen will appear in front of you!
- Where your CSC VLE Registration Application Reference Number will be generated and all your details will be visible!
You can download this page or take a print out and keep it safe with you, soon on your registered email id and mobile number, you will receive CSC Portal ‘s User ID and Email ID Password!
How Track CSC Application Status
- Click on this Direct Link- Click Here
- You will see one field to Enter CSC Application Reference Number
- Enter here Application Reference number and Fill captcha
- Click on Submit Button
- Now you will see another screen with your csc application status.
- csc registration status, csc registration status, csc registration status, csc registration status
Create CSC Password
CSC Website- csc.gov.in.
I hope you have liked the information given by us CSC Registration in Hindi / New VLE Registration CSC Apply If you want to update with more such necessary information then like and share our facebook page subscribe our youtube channel Don’t forget to do it and keep visiting our website “ digitalsevacscinfo.com ” constantly, thank you!
Q-Who is VLE ?
Ans- A Village Level Entrepreneur called CSC VLE, Who is Offering All CSC Cervices to Citizens.
Q-How Open CSC Center ?
Ans- If any one want to open a CSC Center, then he should apply csc center online.
For More Info Click Here
Q-What is Digital Seva Portal ?
Ans- Where All CSC Services available and CSC VLE Login to Digital seva Portal to Use Any CSC Services,
called Digital Seva Portal. For More Info Click Here
Q-How to Get CSC ID ?
Ans- CSC ID is 12 Digit Numeric Number, it is necessary for Digital Seva Login.
When we apply for csc center and our CSC Application approved by CSC Team,
then we received our Unique 12 Digit CSC ID and Password on our Registered EMAIL ID.
Q- What is CSC Registration Fee ?
Ans- CSC Registration Fee is ZERO.
Q-How to Download CSC Certificate ?
Ans- Go to this Website through this LINK, And Follow Process.
Now you can Download Your CSC Certificate in Color PDF Format.
Q- How Locate CSC Center Nearby ?
Ans- If you are searching for CSC Center then go to this LINK and
Enter your Current location and fill your Address. After Click on Submit button you will see full list of CSC Center that are active around your Location.
Q- How to Check CSC Status ?
Ans- Go to this Website LINK.
Enter your CSC Application Reference Number and Submit.
Now you will be able to see your CSC Application Status.
Tags: Track CSC Application status, required documents, New CSC Registration, Create New CSC Password, Create CSC ID,csc registration status, csc new registration 2023
How can I get CSC login?
VLE Registration on CSC Portal – Online
- Log on to the official Portal i.e. www.apna.csc.gov.in.
- Click on “Login Tab” from the top of page.
- Click on “CSC Connect”
- A new page will be open, where VLE need to enter the CSC ID and Password
How do I register for CSC VLE?
- Select the application type for enrollment from the drop down menu.
- Enter valid TEC certificate number which will be provided post TEC completion.
- Enter valid DOP code.
- Enter your active mobile number.
- Enter the captcha as displayed on the screen.
- Click on submit to proceed
What is CSC registration fees?
It is a simple and easy process to register as a VLE in the CSC ecosystem. Registration is free of cost
Who can apply CSC registration?
1. Registration is allowed only for the people who are 18 years and above and is the citizens of India. 2.They should either have a valid Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate or should register under specific schemes like SHG or RDD csc new registration 2023 |
How do I apply for CSC Center 2023?
What is the cost of CSC registration?
Per CSC Total Estimated Cost will be 1.25 to 1.50 Lacs (Except Land & Building
How do I apply for CSC online?
Apply for CSC Center Online
- Open the CSC Portal i.e. www.csc.gov.in.
- Click on “Interested to become a CSC” on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Link given ” For CSC Registration, Click Here”
- Enter the Aadhar Number in the required box.
- After that choose the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password
Can I get CSC ID without TEC?
Pre-requisite for enrolling on the registration portal: 1. Registration is allowed only for people who are 18 years and above and is the citizens of India. 2. They should either have a valid Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Certificate or should register under specific schemes like SHG or RDD
How do I apply for CSC Center 2023?
CSC Online Registration 2023 & Login For Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) is available at the official [email protected] register.csc.gov.in. Any Rural and Urban Area Entrepreneur who wants to open their own CSC Centre Firstly they have to register under the Common Service Centre official web portal
Step 1- Visit the official portal: In order to fill application for CSC, applicant has to open the official CSC portal i.e. www.register.csc.gov.in. Step 2- Click registration link: On the homepage of the portal, applicants have to click on “New VLE registration” or Apply tab
A CSC is an IT enable front-end delivery points for Government, private and social sector services to rural citizens of India in an integrated and seamless manner. A CSC is managed by Local unemployed, educated youth providing opportunities for direct and indirect employment
DIGITAL SEWA(COMMON SERVICES CENTRES) – BRIDGING DIGITAL DIVIDE. Common Services Centres (CSC) are ICT enabled access points for delivery of various Government & business services to citizens. CSC will provide skill development, digital literacy, health and financial services to rural India
Apply for CSC Center Online
Open the CSC Portal i.e. www.csc.gov.in.
Click on “Interested to become a CSC” on the left side of the page.
Click on Link given ” For CSCRegistration, Click Here”
Enter the Aadhar Number in required box.
After that choose the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password. …
Click on Generate OTP
How Can I Download CSC Certificate ?
Click On the website Link.
Click On MY Account.
Enter Your CSC ID & Fill Captcha and Submit.
You will get an OTP on Your registered Gmail Address.
Enter OTP & Click on Validate button.
You will be redirected on Fingerprint Authentication Portal cscregistration status
csc registration status