MP Middle School TET: Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board has started accepting applications for the post of Middle School Teacher. Applicants will have to fill out the Madhya Pradesh Middle School TET Online Form to sit for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants will not have to wait anymore to apply for the recruitment.
The officials released the esb.mp.gov.in Middle School Teacher Application Form on 30th January 2023 and will be available for applicants for a limited time. The application form can be received through the MPESB-authorized site. We have mentioned several important details about the MP Middle School TET in our article.
MP Middle School TET Notification 2023
The esb.mp.gov.in Middle School TET Application Form can be accessed online only. The officials will reject the application received through other modes except online. The authorities released the notification about the Madhya Pradesh TET Recruitment. The authorities have provided every important detail concerning the recruitment via the recruitment notification. Aspirants should definitely read the notification in depth before thinking about the मध्य प्रदेश मध्य विद्यालय शिक्षक भर्ती.
The MPESB Middle School TET Online Form will be available for some time only. So, one must submit the TET Application Form as soon as possible. If not, they may face website traffic errors. For the candidate’s convenience, we have also given an application link in our article which is available below. So read our article till the end to get the latest updates related to the MP Middle School TET.
Overview of MP Middle School Teacher Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Middle School Teacher|
|Advertisement Number||41/ 2022|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
मध्य प्रदेश मध्य विद्यालय शिक्षक भर्ती Eligibility Criteria
The concerned authority has set the eligibility criteria for candidates applying for the recruitment. It is compulsory for candidates to fulfill all the conditions set by the concerned officials to become eligible for the Middle School Teacher post. In case, any ineligible candidate’s application is received by the authority then the authority will reject that application form without providing the reason. The following are the conditions for the MP Middle School Teacher posts:
- The required minimum age of the users applying for the recruitment should be 21 years old.
- Applicants must have completed graduation in the relevant subject and should have a diploma in Elementary Education Or,
- Candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks and B.ed (1 Year) Or,
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. in a recognized university Or,
- Must have passed Class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and completed B.El.Ed (4 Years). Or,
- Must have completed Class 12th with 50% marks (Minimum) and completed BA B.Ed/ B.Sc B.Ed.
Madhya Pradesh Middle School TET: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||30th January 2023|
|Last date for submitting the online application||13th February 2023|
|Application Correction Duration||30th January to 18th February 2023|
|Exam Date||25th April 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
How to fill out the MP Middle School TET Application Form?
Candidates who do not know the application process can look here. By following the procedure available in this paragraph, aspirants will easily apply for the post. Given below are the prescribed steps to fill out the Madhya Pradesh Middle School TET Application Form:
- Let’s start the application procedure by landing on the official website of MPESB i.e., https://esb.mp.gov.in/
- Secondly, a pop-up box will appear on the screen. Tap on the respective recruitment link.
- After tapping on the link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now find and tap on the application link available in front of the respective recruitment.
- After that, start entering the details in the application form.
- Upload the asked documents in the correct size and move forward with the process.
- Select the payment method and other details to pay the application fee.
- ENd the application process by finally submitting it.
MP Middle School Teacher Application Fee
The officials have also set the application fee for candidates applying for the post. The application process will not move forward without paying the application fee. Aspirants are informed that once the application fee is paid then it will not be refunded. The application fee will vary for different categories. We have prepared the table below which provides information about the Category-Wise Application Fee:
|Unreserved/ General||Rs. 600|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS of MP||Rs. 300/-|
MP Portal Charges are Rs. 60/- and registered citizen users charge is Rs. 20/-
MP Middle School TET Selection Process
The officials started the selection process by accepting the MPESB Middle School TET Application Forms. When the application process will end, the authority will evaluate the received applications. All the eligible candidates will get admit cards on the scheduled date. Aspirants will have to qualify the exam that is scheduled to be conducted on 25th April 2023. After that, the authority will release the list of eligible candidates. All the eligible candidates will have to appear for document verification and the selection of the candidates will be completed.
MP Middle School TET: Important Links
|Visit the official website||MPESB Website|
|Apply Online||Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||MP Middle School Teacher Advertisement|