LIC ADO Admit Card 2023: The Life Insurance Corporation of India will soon be publishing the admit card for Apprentice Development Officer Examination 2023 to be held soon. The authorities will is about to conclude the registration of the online applications. Many candidates must have applied for the Life Insurance Corporation Apprentice Development Officer Examination 2023. Now the applicants must be waiting for the release of the admit cards for the preliminary examination to be held on 12th March 2023.
For the information of the candidates, the IBPS authorities will publish the hall ticket on the portal beginning from the 4th of March,2023. The applicants can visit the official portal of LIC for downloading their LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 i.e.https://licindia.in/.
LIC ADO Admit Card 2023
The LIC ADO examination will consist of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and the final interview. The Preliminary Exam will be held in the month of March and the candidates are advised to be prepared for the examination. The candidates should also note that for appearing in the LIC ADO Pre Examination 2023, the applicants have to possess the Preliminary Exam Admit Card.
Without the possession of the admit card, the applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Therefore, for the convenience of the LIC ADO aspirants, we have provided the candidates with admit card downloading procedure once it is released on the official portal.
LIC ADO Examination 2023 Overview
|Focus of the Article||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)|
|Recruiting Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS)|
LIC ADO Examination Schedule 2023
|Last Date to Register||10th of February,2023|
|Release of Preliminary Exam Admit Card||4th of March,2023|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||12th of March,2023|
|Release of Mains Exam Admit Card||One Week Before Exam|
|Date of Mains Examination||23rd of April,2023|
|Date of Interview||To Be Notified Later|
LIC ADO Mains Exam Date Revised
The LIC ADO Mains Examination 2023 was to be held on the 8th of April,2023 according to the official notification of the LIC. However, now according to the new notification released by the LIC authorities, the applicants will have to appear for the Mains Examination on the 23rd of April 2023. In addition to this, we have also provided the direct download link of the Mains Examination date updation notice. The applicants can visit the Important Links section for that.
How to Download LIC ADO 2023 Hall Ticket?
- To start the process of downloading the LIC ADO Pre exam admit card, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation i.e. licindia.in
- Now the homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the bottom left side of the homepage, the applicants will find a link to ‘Career’.
- Click on the ‘Career’ link icon.
- A new page will open up on the screen.
- Now here the applicant will find a link to ‘Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer 22-23’.Click on that link.
- Again a new page will open up on the screen.
- Now here search for the ‘Apprentice Development Officer Hall Ticket’.
- A new login window will be opened on the screen.
- Now fill in the ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ allotted to the candidates at the time of filling up the application form and click on the ‘Submit’ icon.
- Eventually, the applicants will find their ADO Hall ticket on the screen. Download it and take out their printout.
Items to be Carried at the Exam Centre
- Printout of the Admit Card
- Government-Approved Identity Card
- Photocopy of the Identity Card
- Pen and Pencil
- Coloured Passport Size Photograph
The authorities may intimate the applicants about the release of the ADO call letter through their registered email id and phone number.
The ID proofs that will be accepted by the invigilator at the examination centre are :
-Bank Passbook with photo present in that.
No, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the reporting time.