LIC AAO Admit Card 2023: After submitting the online application for AAO 2023 Recruitment the applicants are waiting for the authority to release the admit card. It is expected that the LIC AAO Admit card will be out 7 to 10 days before the examination. And as per the AAO notification, the exam is likely to be held on the 17th and 20th of February 2023. So from this, we could expect that the admit card will be out after Feb first week. But the said timeline is tentative and likely to be changed. If so then its information will be updated at the official portal.
It is to be noted that, without a valid admit card, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall and will be debarred from the exam. So do read this article to get all the key details.
LIC AAO Admit Card 2023
As LIC is not going to dispatch call letters to the postal addresses, candidates are required to download them from the official website. However, intimation about the release of admit card will be sent to the applicants through SMS/ email.
this article, we have shared detailed information about the LIC AAO admit card.
So, readers can scroll down and collect the given information.
LIC AAO Call Letter- A Brief Detail
|Name of the exam||LIC AAO exam|
|Type of exam||Recruitment examination|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Exam Level||National Level exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Admit Card availability (Prelims)||TBA|
|Exam Date||17 and 20 Feb 2023|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English and Hindi|
LIC AAO Selection Process 2023
Selection for Assistant Administrative Officer will be made on the basis of three tiers viz. Preliminary exam, Main Examination, and Interview. The admit card for the pre-exam will be out a few days before the examination.
LIC AAO Pre-exam will be an objective test and will be conducted online. There will be three sections in the exam and each section will be allotted a time of 20 minutes. The total number of questions will be 100. Maximum marks will be 70 marks. The medium of the exam will be Hindi/English. Candidates qualifying for the pre-exam will be selected for the main examination.
How to download LIC AAO Admit Card 2023?
LIC AAO call letter for pre-exams can be downloaded by following the steps shared below-
- Visit the official website of LIC i.e. www.licindia.in.
- Visit the “careers” option given on the homepage of the screen.
- Click on the LIC AAO Admit Card link hosted on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials such as registration number/ Roll Number and date of birth/ password etc.
- A call letter will appear on the screen.
- Download the call letter and also take printouts of the same.
The information mentioned in the LIC AAO Call letter
LIC AAO Admit Card will be made available on the official website on notified dates. The call letter downloaded by the candidate will include details about the exam and examinee.
LIC AAO call letter will include the following information-
of the examinee
of the examination
time and duration of examination
venue with complete address
Documents required to be carried
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry LIC AAO 2023 call letter with them. Along with the call letter, they are also required to carry a valid photo identity proof in original plus a photocopy of it.
be present with all the important documents at the RRB ALP examination venue.
Candidates found without the necessary documents will not be allowed to appear
in the exam.
The list of all the necessary documents required to be produced at the examination center is shared below-
hardcopy of the downloaded call letter
passport-sized photograph to be affixed
on the call letter (should be similar to the one uploaded on the application
valid photo ID from any of the following
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card with
- PAN card
- Bank passbook with
- Driving License
- Valid recent ID card issued by a recognized university/ college
- Photo Identity Proof
issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Employee Id card
- Bar council ID card
Note- Ration card and E- Aadhaar card will not be considered valid for this examination.
Details about candidates such as name, DOB, and other information on admit card will be furnished as per the details provided at the time of registration. Candidates should also note that the names mentioned on admit card should match the names appearing on the photo ID card. The names mentioned on the Photo Id card and admit card must be exactly the same.
In case of any discrepancy in the name, signature, or photograph, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center.
Important tips regarding LIC AAO 2023 Admit Card
- LIC AAO admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates
- Candidates can download their call letters from the official LIC website once the new schedule is available.
- No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate.
- All the candidates are required to carry LIC AAO admit cards to the exam center.
- A candidate found without a valid admit card and a photo ID card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidates must read the instruction given in the call letter carefully.
- No one will be allowed to enter the exam hall if carry a damaged, spoiled, or mutilated admit card.
- Applicants must reach the examination center on time.
- Candidates should not carry any item other than the admit card, photo ID card, and required stationery (if any) to the exam center.
Candidates should regularly visit the official website and this page to get all the latest updates about LIC AAO Admit Card. If you have any queries, then you can also ask us in the comment box below and our team will help solve the problem.
LIC AAO prelims admit card is expected to be out in Feb first week.
Once available it can be downloaded from LIC official website.
Yes, in support of your identity verification, you need to bring one valid ID proof in original as well as a xerox of it.
As per the details mentioned in the notification authority have a plan to conduct the same but we need to wait for any confirmation on this.