Kerala Plus Two (Intermediate) Hall/Admission Tickets 2023: Higher Secondary Education department of Kerala (DHSE) going to conduct its second year of higher secondary examination soon. After receiving the examination date schedule all students would want their Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket which will be available by the board soon on their i-Exam portal.
It is the responsibility of the school principal or concerned person to download the same from that portal and to provide it to the students before the date of the exam. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate by post.
Kerala Plus Two Hall Ticket 2023
Admit card is an important document that every candidate is required to have at the exam centre on the day of the exam. Students can expect from the board that they will publish Kerala Intermediate 2nd year admission tickets shortly. Candidates must obtain the same well on time. They should not wait until the last date as they might face issues at the last moment.
In this article, we have tried providing each and every piece of information about Kerala plus two admit cards. Candidates looking for admit card can scroll down and get all the necessary information.
Kerala Higher Secondary Examinations Schedule April 2023
|Release of Admit Card||TBA|
|Kerala Plus 2 Exam Start Date||10th March 2023|
|Exam last date||30th March 2023|
How to download Kerala higher secondary Admission Tickets?
It is mandatory for all the students who are going to participate in the examination of plus two that they all must carry their hall/admission ticket with them
producing the same you will be permitted to the examination Centre
- The hall ticket/ admission ticket will be available from the school itself.
- The concerned School principal will download the admission ticket of the registered candidates through the I-exam portal
- The hall ticket will be available Centre wise
- But if any of the candidates whose CE (continuous Evaluation) marks were not uploaded through the portal shall be blocked by the principal and…
- Such candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination
- The principal will allot admission tickets to all the registered candidates
- The principal will ensure that is there any defect in the admission tickets or not…
- If there is any mistake in the admission ticket then it must be brought to the notice of the examination wing for immediate action
Kerala Plus Two Time Table 2023
Particulars available in Kerala plus two admission ticket
particular which are available on the admission ticket
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- School name
- Date and time of the examination with subjects
- Code of the subjects
- Roll number
- Study type
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature space for the candidate
- School authority stamp and signature
- Some do’s and don’ts for candidates
If you find an error then do report it to the school
Kerala 1st and 2nd year higher Secondary Examination 2023 Guidelines
have mentioned some instructions which should be followed by the candidates
appearing for the higher secondary examination
- Candidates must carry their admission tickets throughout the examination days to the exam centre.
- Candidates must be present at least 15 minutes before in the examination hall before the commencement of the examination
- Candidates coming after the reporting time shall not be permitted to the examination hall.
- Do not write anything on the admission ticket or even in the question paper provided to you in the examination hall
- Do not write your name or any other thing on the answer sheet
- If anyone is suffering from any infectious disease will not be admitted for the examination
- Must write your examination in English, Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada
- All must mention their roll number in words as well as in numbers in the front face of the answer sheet space provided and…
- Also the name of the examination, subject and the code number of the question booklet
- Do not carry any study material, gadgets, phones or any other electronic item with you inside the examination hall
- Do not try to do any type of communication with other candidates inside or outside the examination room
- You are permitted for scientific calculator with a single-line display and standard Clarke table (must take care of that you do not bring multiple lines, or graphic calculators)
- You are not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the 30 minutes for completion of the examination
- Once you left the examination hall before the expiry of time then you will not be allowed to re-enter the room
- Must submit your answer booklet to the invigilator
- Must tie up your answer sheet with your additional sheet (if any) in order
- If anyone is found violating any rules then disciplinary action will be taken against him/ her.
- Students must follow all the social distancing norms and other covid guidelines prescribed by the board during the exams.
NOTE: In case you find difficulty obtaining admission tickets from the website or school you must keep in touch with the school authority.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kerala plus two exam schedules is now available on the portal.
Admit cards are expected to be released soon.
Only registered candidates for the plus two exams can download their admit cards.
Yes, without a valid admission ticket invigilator at the exam centre will not allow you to take the exam.