Helping those in need is a way of life for us, and we are looking for more people to join our award winning customer service team. Work from the comfort of your home and enjoy the shortest commute ever!
In this role as a Bilingual Customer Retention Expert, you handle service cancellation requests, primarily inbound telephone calls. Your goal is to ensure the needs of the customer are addressed, service is delivered and the customer is kept updated on the status of their request.
You have the opportunity to interact and help our customers on a daily basis. We have an excellent culture promoting strong performance, creating a fun and supportive work environment (even from home), and professional development.
We provide you with solid training so you are set up to perform at the top of your game in this role. Starting base salary for this role (inclusive of the bilingual premium) is $12.00. You can also add to your earnings through monthly performance-based incentives.
On top of a competitive salary, we offer great benefits too:
- Health, Dental, Vision (low monthly premiums)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial and future planning
- 401(k) plan + company match
- Access to life and other insurance plans
- Additional Award & Recognition programs
The main duties you’ll perform in this role include:
- Retain customers who are at risk of cancelling service by providing response and benefits of service based on customer’s reason for cancellation.
- Learn and demonstrate up-selling techniques (where applicable) to promote additional services/products
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Navigate company software programs, use web based search engines and troubleshoot customer issues
- Escalate calls outside their scope to appropriate tier of Customer service support function
- May be required to cross-train on other call types and lines of business.
- Bilingual – proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish required
- Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills – land phone line required for this role (can be acquired from your local telephone provider once application is submitted)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and technical requirements assessment of your computer and telephone equipment (equipment not provided for this role)
- Previous customer service/ call center experience preferred
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Schedule is subject to shift bid process and be able to work a flexible schedule
- Work in a distraction free environment
Pay: $12.00 per hr.
How to apply:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent id code JSOBBrenda when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hrs via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.