Provide accounting and bookkeeping services for small business clients. This position is also responsible for facilitating completion of entity tax returns.
- Complete weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual bookkeeping for real-time financial performance monitoring.
- Facilitate data, bank account, and credit card feeds.
- Process payroll as applicable and review and reconcile wage reports.
- Produce financial statements and review with partners and client.
- Facilitate and monitor tax compliance needs (sales tax, use tax, etc.) and complete appropriate filings.
- Service 25-50 small business clients.
- Facilitate and monitor tax projections and client position.
- Consult with tax professional as applicable to determine advantageous client tax moves.
- Communicate recommended tax strategies and tactics to clients.
- Help clients respond to correspondence from taxing authorities.
- Facilitate preparation of entity tax returns.
- Regularly communicate with clients.
- Complete all work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete all training required for this position.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of bookkeeping and account management experience preferred.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while performing the duties of this position.
- Demonstrate continuous quality and performance improvement.
- Use technical skills; apply knowledge to position; continually develop technical and professional skills.
- Follow security and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Strong computer skills, including Xero, Xero add-ons (marketplace apps), Google Suite, cloud technologies and Zoom video-conferencing.
- Home office with computer, at least 2 monitors, web-cam, high-speed hard-wired internet, and a smartphone.
- Responsible, accountable, takes ownership and initiative.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends during tax season.
- Excellent customer service and communication (interpersonal, written and presentation) skills.
- Ability to work independently and understand/carry out detailed instructions.
- Solid understanding of policies, procedures, Federal/State legislation and regulations as they impact business tax, accounting, and finance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and sound judgment.
- Works as a team player collaborating to ensure individual, team, and company success.
- Positive outlook and sense of humor.
- Enrolled Agent (EA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Experience with Xero accounting software, CCH Axcess and ADP Run platform preferred.
Pay: $27.00 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Professional Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLSOLANGIE when you register online.
Please allow 24 hours of processing time once you register with us.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.