Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
We’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong here with us.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Extensive knowledge of ICD-10-CM and ICD-9-CM diagnosis coding, including guidelines, Coding Clinic and other industry reference sources;
- Strong clinical knowledge related to chronic illness diagnoses;
- Excellent understanding of clinical documentation requirements in order to support an active diagnosis;
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy & physiology, and medical prescription & over-the-counter drugs used to treat conditions required;
- Exemplary attention to detail and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to meet or exceed charts per hour productivity based on project type
- Ability to maintain a minimum quality assurance (QA) score of 95% or higher;
- Excellent knowledge of medical record review and abstraction;
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision;
- Commitment to meet tight deadlines;
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Ability to quickly learn/adapt to new data entry and medical billing & coding software applications, as necessary;
- Access to high-speed internet, and use of company issued computer and phone equipment required.
- Current coding certification by the AAPC and/or AHIMA required;
- Active RN or LPN license a plus;
- AAPC CRC certification a plus;
- CRC preferred;
- A minimum of one year HEDIS abstraction experience preferred;
- A minimum of one year coding experience in risk adjustment, ProFee and/or outpatient coding required.
- Physical Activities – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk;
- Weight Lifted/Force Exerted – The employee’s job does not require weight to be lifted or force exerted;
- Vision Requirements – Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus;
- Ability to be flexible with working hours based on business or operational needs, as determined by management;
- Other duties as assigned.
Pay: $18.00 - $35.00 per hour/ DOE
To Become A Member:
Please visit www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now. You will need select the Medical Coding Remote Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLSOLANGIE on your registration submission.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default