Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth support via phone, email or remote session
- Troubleshoot payroll and software issues from our clients & partners and guiding users through corrective steps
- Enter and maintain customer call problem/description detail into CRM
- Be empowered to make quality decisions as a Subject Matter Expert
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and account management experience
- Solid experience using MS Office and CRM systems.
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passion for providing World Class Customer Service
- Minimum 3 years work experience utilizing strong customer service skills in a professional setting
- Ability to work in a remote setting and be a strong team player.
- Experience supporting end users within a hosted, Software as a Service offering
- Knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, or Benefits
- Experience in Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, or other customer focused industry
- The person in this position frequently communicates with internal teams and customers via phone, email and in person.
Pay: $17.65 / hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected our customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLSara when you register online.
Please allow 24 hours of processing time once you register with us.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.