We are seeking experienced self-motivated Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Records Coders to join one of our dynamic groups of coding professionals.
This coding team provides high quality coding support for over 100 national acute care facilities. They take great pride in their work and are glad to be part of such strong organization that truly cares about their patients as well as their employees.
These home-based coding positions can be located anywhere in the continental U.S. This is a full-time position with two of the scheduled dates being Saturday and Sunday (10 or 8 hours shifts depending on preference) and the remaining three days are flexible.
Well established remote coding program.
- Coding support team to assist coders with their queries and provide education.
- Computer equipment provided (Dual Monitors).
- Internet reimbursement.
- Comprehensive annual and ongoing coding training and education (ICD-9-CM and ICD-10).
- Using 3M encoding system, reports codes on all diagnoses and procedures as documented by physicians in the patients’ medical records.
- Insures that all factors necessary for assigning an accurate DRG (Diagnostic Related Group) are present, and that all diagnoses are sequenced properly.
- Provides information and responds to inquiries regarding medical documentation and DRGs to hospital CDIS/CM team.
- Certification through AHIMA (CCS, CCS-P, RHIT, RHIA) or AAPC (CPC, CPC-H).
- High School Graduate; college degree preferred.
- Coding experience or training on use of the coding manual and guidelines, medical terminology and anatomy sufficient to pass an entry-level coding screening test (online).
- 3 years of acute care hospital inpatient coding required.
- LTACH experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a virtual setting under minimal supervision.
- Must have home office set-up with high-speed Internet access.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Pay : $50,600.00 per year
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Medical Coding WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLMOZA on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1*405*418*6160.