- Minimum of one year of acute-care experience to include histories & physicals, operative notes, consults and discharge summaries, as well as other report types
- Experience with a wide variety of specialties required (unless we have specialty-specific openings listed on our careers page, such as clinic, radiology, etc.)
- Candidates must have recent experience relevant to our openings within the last three years
- Candidate must be willing to work with ESL (English-as-a-Second-Language) dictators.
- Part-time status requires a minimum of 20 hours per week
- High-speed internet access required
We also have positions for QC Editors with at least two or more years of editing MT's reports pre-delivery. Solid experience with ESLs (English-as-a-Second-Language) dictators is preferred. We will also consider recent graduates with less than one year of experience from specific AHDI approved Medical Transcription programs.
In addition, other opportunities may come available in areas such as:
- Operations (Supervisor, Manager, Trainer)
- Quality (Auditor, Editor)
- Account and Project Management
Compensation: DOE, paid by line.
How to apply:
To get connected to this client please register to become a member with us by clicking on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent id code JOBSara when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hrs via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.