Are you looking for a challenging role that includes the convenience of working virtually at home? Are you a reliable, “Do the right thing”, highly self-motivated individual? Do you genuinely care about helping customers?
Then a Virtual Servicing role may be the role for you!
These exciting Virtual Servicing positions allow agents to work from the convenience of their own home while offering the opportunity to be part of a high quality servicing environment that is looking to make the customer experience simple, yet effective. The desire to minimize customer effort while showing a high level of passion and energy when problem solving on behalf of the customer will be essential. You will also be asked to assure speedy resolution of issues by using well defined critical thinking skills.
Associates will be responsible for primarily fielding inbound calls, answering questions, providing an unmatched customer experience, and handling customer concerns through one call resolution with a focus on protecting our customers from potential fraudulent activities on their account. Associates will also utilize a variety of systems and tools to efficiently analyze and service the needs of the customer and will inform and educate customers to help them make well-informed decisions essential to utilizing their credit card in this ever growing digital world. In addition, listening skills are critical such that effective use of information that is “heard” is fully leveraged.
This role is responsible for complex research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk. The successful candidate will take appropriate corrective action through customer contact to verify legitimate usage. He/she will also provide reviews and analysis of risky or exceptional conditions with the goal of helping protect our customers from fraudulent activities on their account.
Success in this role require the following:
- The ability for you to be a passionate customer service advocate with past experiences for you to draw upon
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skils in a virtual environment
- Capable of working through changes and challenges by problem solving to achieve the desired result
- Possess Strong decision making ability and pay close attention to detail
- High level of autonomy and ethical self-management in a highly audited setting
- Willingness and acceptance to be nimble when servicing customers
- Excellent grammar, verbal, and vocal skills
- Exceptional listening, questioning and call control techniques
- Knowledge of digital servicing
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 2+ years customer service experience in financial services or at least 2 years customer service experience in credit card services
- 2+ years fraud experience
- W@H experience and/or HVSS/FDO experience
Virtual Servicing Associate (Work at Home) Additional Expectations:
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- This role requires a home office environment that is free from background noise, distractions and any activities that could potentially interrupt focus on servicing our customers
- Ability to sit in front of a PC monitor for extended periods of time
- A high-speed broadband internet service provider is required in the home office space
- No dial up or Satellite internet service providers permitted
- A hardwired internet connection is required upon start to perform the duties of this job
- The Internet service provider speed/bandwidth must be 3 megabytes per second or higher (minimum required). Please contact your internet service provider for confirmation
- Please check your internet service provider speed/bandwidth here, http://www.speedtest.net/
- The internet connection can only be used for our purposes during your schedule
- Our ideal candidate should have strong, independent, problem solving skills and should be able troubleshoot technical issues
- The virtual servicing department operating hours are 8am – 12am (7 days a week)
- The official production schedule that a new employee accepts is based on business need and will be the expected schedule worked unless business needs change in the future.
Pay: $16.00 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with client and to begin their hiring process. Please reference agent id code MJOLAMY when you register online.
Please allow 24 hours of processing time once you register with us.
If you have further questions please contact us at 1 (405) 418 - 6160.