We are transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
In this role, you will provide support to our growing network of healthcare professionals and colleagues. You will effectively communicate technical concepts to users, identify and resolve issues in a timely manner, and look for ways to improve and promote quality of the user experience.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Answer emails in queue to provide technical, installation, and account support for users
- Manage trouble tickets from beginning to end
- Maintain high-level customer satisfaction
- Identify and escalate issues as needed
- Log issues and conduct product testing
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed properly
- Work with management and development team to build and improve internal support tools
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma. Technical or junior college a plus.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- 1-3 years data entry experience
- Experience with CRM or other ticketing system
- Ability to work on weekends
Nice to have:
- 1 year experience in a technology environment
- Experience with iOS, Android, or other smartphone/tablet
Pay: $12.00 - $17.00 per hour
*To Become A Lifetime Member:
Please complete our remote contractor registration enrollment https://shasmibeauty.com/telecommute-job-board/ .
Please reference our agent registration id code ShasmiSol on your application when you apply.
We will contact you back within 24 hrs. via email.
If you are seeking PT or FT employment and would like more information on this position, then please call 405-252-1103 or apply online.