Provides quality apportion service and information regarding various products to inbound callers.
- Answer incoming/outgoing telephone calls
- Provide accurate information about client products and services to the caller and educate callers on how to use client products and services
- Handle customer calls, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion.
- Data entry on tracking systems for recording call notes, questions, and suggestions
- Provide excellent quality customer service and other duties as assigned
- Must have necessary troubleshooting skills for internet /phone outages
- Must attend regularly scheduled video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus on meeting performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
Six months of customer service experience is preferred.
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Apple/Mac operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with demanding or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
- Have the ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Possess the ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Must be able to maintain a specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods
- Cope with high-stress and changing environments
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
Work From Home Requirements:
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps uploads
- Must provide a copy of the speed test of your internet from www.speedtest.net
- Have a separate, digital/analog phone line through Century Link, Cox, or any other digital phone service provider, that has no call waiting or added features
- Must have a workspace which is free from outside noise and distractions
- Must agree to reside at your current address for at least six months
Pay: $18.00 per hour
To Become An Agent
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLSOLANGIE when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default