Great job opportunity for the perfect person!
We are looking for Full and Part Time Customer Service Brand Agents to work from home!
No experience is required for this opportunity - we provide fully paid training!
Our Home Agents have ideal work life with the ability to balance home, school, and work to fit busy lifestyles! We are growing and looking for amazing people to join our team! Our training programs are delivered virtually and fully paid, so you may attend from your home office.
What you need to get started working from home in our next training class:
- Home Computer/Desktop with Windows Operating System (OS) - Mac/Apple computers and OS not supported
- USB Headset for use with your computer
- High Speed internet connection wired to the computer
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise
- We offer great benefits and incentives, in addition to working from home!
- Fully Paid Training online with live instructors!
- Pay increases at 6 months and annually from start date
- Flexible environment to meet your busy life!
- Incentive programs to supplement your income!
Our Work At Home Brand Agents are smart, ambitious, engaging & fun people, who strive for excellence in everything they do.
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Answer phones / e-mails, respond to customer questions / complaints and ensure all inquiries are handled and documented on-line in a timely and professional manner;
- Makes proactive calls to customers when necessary;
- Maintain professional etiquette and provide effective customer service when corresponding with customers via e-mail or phone;
- Keep Coach promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that the Coach may take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action;
- Keep abreast of all policy, procedure, and product changes;
- Participate professionally and appropriately in team meetings designated to enhance the overall department and/or improve the quality of service provided to clients and customers;
- Maintain good communications with management, keeping them fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Be on time and a team player to meet the customer needs
- Adhere to security and technical requirements at all times
- Meet the key performance metrics of quality, productivity, and attendance per the program requirements
- Minimum of some High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience/education;
- Meet and maintain our home office technical requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and diligence on accuracy
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the Internet and other computer programs;
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and duration of shift
- Ability to hear and use a headset; use a phone
- Ability to type and use a mouse/computer
- Ability to multitask (speak and type at the same time)
How to apply:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent id code JSOBSara when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hrs via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.