An Inbound Customer Care Professional is responsible for fielding inbound telephone calls, internet chat requests and inbound email requests in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a focus on technical support using the web and computer.
This position is full time and part time, up to 40 hours per week to start. Evenings and weekends required. Flexibility necessary.
- Must speak fluent English and preferrably Spanish.
- Be able to type 35 words per minute or greater;
- Have a high speed DSL or cable connection, rated 2 MB down, 384k up (minimum), 5 MB down and 512k up (preferred)
- A dedicated home office space, which is free from distraction, and with a door that can be closed and locked. We may ask you to provide a picture of this space.
- A personal computer running Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 with 1 GB of RAM and 2.0 GHZ processor (minimum), 2GB of RAM and Dual Core Processor (recommended). Windows 8 may be used with a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a dual core processor, 4 GB is preferred..
- A 17" flat panel monitor (minimum), 19" or greater flat panel recommended.
- A webcam, for training and collaboration purposes.
- Wired networking connection (wireless is not permitted).
- Laptops are not eligible for the work-at-home agent program.
- You will be required to submit visual proof of your work-at-home environment by providing pictures of your workspace. Your workspace must be a dedicated working environment with a lockable door that is used exclusively by you.
- An approved-brand USB headset for VOIP.
- Hired agents will be responsible for purchasing a brand recommended USB headset (a list is available from recruitment), approximate price is $40.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in a chair.
This position starts at $9.00 USD per hour for all new candidates. Maximum pay for this position grade with seniority, tenure and experience is $15.00 USD.
This position is only open to applicants residing in the following states: FL, GA, MD, ME, NC, TX. Those not residing in those states may apply but will only be contacted when the position is open to that particular state/province.
This position requires each candidate submit to a background screening as a condition of employment.
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent id code MJOLMOZA on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1*405*418*6160.