Do you love to read? Do you want to work part time and contribute to an important service? We’re looking for people to screen online condolence messages in accordance with established guidelines. Positions start at $13/hour.
We hosts online obituary sections for newspapers. Each of these obituaries includes an online Guest Book where friends and family can submit messages to express their condolences or share their memories. The primary task of this position is to read these messages before they are posted online to ensure that inappropriate or offensive material does not appear in the Guest Book.
All shifts are Central time:
- Tuesday – Saturday, 6 pm - 10 pm
- Friday – Monday, 2 pm - 6 pm
- Friday – Monday, 6 pm - 10 pm
You must meet all telecommuting requirements in order to apply:
- A personal computer (minimum OSX 10.6 or Windows 7);
- High-speed Internet access (cable, DSL) installed in the home and ethernet cable
- Note: for speed and reliability of connection, as well as security reasons, hotspot connections and wireless routers are not acceptable
- Must not have any conflicting responsibilities during shifts such as being the primary caregiver for a young child or an elderly person
The ideal candidate has strong written communication skills, as well as excellent professional reading and decision-making skills, is self-motivated, fluent with email and the Internet, and has strong attention to detail.
We offer a very generous and comprehensive salary and benefits package to its part-time employees, including:
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan, with discretionary company match
- Employee Assistance Program, with financial and legal connection services
- Vision Discount Program
- Friendly, team-oriented, open environment
How to apply:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent id code JSOBSara when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hrs via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.