As the nation’s largest provider of media accessibility solutions, we have a passion for people and technology. Our team members strive to bring our media consumers around the world through closed captioning, translation services, subtitling, and audio description while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Our employees are offered some great benefits, including:
- Three medical plan choices
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time off
- 401(k) with immediate match and vesting
- Employee Summer and Winter events
- Production Coordinator: Our production coordinators are responsible for research, script preparation, setup, and on-air continuity of realtime closed captioning for more than 485,000 hours of live programming per year for CNN, HLN, MSNBC, CNBC, NHK, and many other networks.
- Offline Captioner: Offline captioners transcribe and caption programs that air on the Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, the Travel Channel, PBS, BBC America, Sundance Channel, Lifetime, and many others.
- Voice Captioners: Also known as voice writers, our voice captioners work from home and enjoy a flexible work schedule. Employees are provided training prior to transcribing for our customers. They start out working on a part-time basis with the opportunity to become full-time.
- Realtime Captioner: Our realtime captioners are full-time and part-time employees who either work at our location or remotely from their home locations. We accept applicants who are skilled realtime reporters with consistently high translation rates and the dictionary range to support translation of broadcast TV material.
Pay rate: $12.30 per hour
UNSURE IF YOU’RE READY TO BECOME A CAPTIONER?
You’re Ready to become a Captioner if You Are…
- A clean, complete, and consistent writer with 98+% accuracy.
- A writer who is conflict-free and uses prefixes, suffixes, etc. in your writing style.
- A team player who is able to work within our policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- A reliable and punctual person who is dedicated to delivering exceptional service.
- A writer who actively seeks ways to develop and maintain superior real-time captioning skills through self-correcting, continuing education, and a willingness to give, receive, and incorporate feedback.
How to apply:
To get connected to this client please register to become an agent and click on https://jobseekeronboard.com/become-a-member-join-now/ and reference agent id code JSOBSara when you sign up online.
We will be in contact with you within 24 hrs via email.
Please call today 1 (405) 586-8415 if you have further questions.