India Post Driver Recruitment 2023: India Post released the recruitment notification on 27th February 2023. The notification has been released to inform about the vacancies released for the post of Staff Car Driver of Ordinary Grade. All aspirants are informed that the vacancies have been released for Tamil Nadu Circle only. All aspirants who want to get the post are invited to come forward and apply for the post. To apply for the post, the application form will be provided to the candidates that need to be submitted to the concerned authority.
If you want to get access to the www.indiapost.gov.in Driver Application Form then you can now get it as the application form has been released on 27th February 2023 only. It was provided to candidates in the notification only. If you are also interested in the India Post Driver Recruitment 2023 then you should know more about it through the article.
India Post Driver Recruitment 2023
The selection committee has decided to fill out 58 vacancies through the India Post Driver 2023 Recruitment drive. Every recruitment-related activity details will be provided on the India Post website including the application form. The India Post Staff Car Driver Application Form can be accessed online. However, the submission mode of the application form is offline. It is advised to all readers to read the recruitment notification before deciding whether to apply for recruitment or not.
The application forms need to be submitted within the provided time. Or else, the selection committee will not be entertaining the received applications. The last date for submitting the application form is 31st March 2023 by 05.00 PM. We have provided details about the available vacancies, eligibility conditions, etc. in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for भारतीय डाक चालक भर्ती
Here are the eligibility conditions set by the authority for the above-mentioned post. Do check it before filling out the भारतीय डाक चालक आवेदन प्रपत्र:
- The minimum age of candidates who are going to apply for the Driver post should at least 18 years old.
- The maximum age of aspirants who are applying for the Driver post should be 27 years old.
- Some years of age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Aspirants must have passed Class 10th from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- At least three years of experience is needed in driving light as well as heavy motor vehicles.
- Aspirants should have some knowledge of motor mechanisms.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license for heavy and light motor vehicles.
- Applicants with at least three years of experience as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers will be preferred.
India Post Driver Recruitment Vacancy Details
A total of 58 vacancies are available that are categorized into various regions and categories. Given below is the table showing Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Chennai City Region||06||00||00||00||00||00|
www.indiapost.gov.in Driver Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||India Post|
|Name of the Post||Staff Car Driver|
|Name of the Circle||Tamil Nadu Circle|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Process||Theory and Practical Test|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to apply for the India Post Driver Recruitment 2023?
This paragraph has been prepared to provide information on the detailed application procedure. The following are the steps through which the application form can be submitted to the authority easily:
- So, the first thing that needs to be done in the application procedure is to land on the authorized website of India Post through this link: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- After landing on the home page, one must click on the Recruitment option available there.
- Under that, you will see the option of Read More, tap on it and a new page with all recruitment links will appear on the screen.
- Now find and click on the Staff Car Driver Recruitment link published on 27th February 2023.
- After clicking on the link a pdf file will get open. The fourth page of the pdf will include the application form.
- Now take printout out of the fourth page and other pages (If Required).
- After that start filling out the details on the application form in English, Tamil or Hindi language.
- Now paste the passport-sized photograph and do the signature on the asked space on the application form.
- After that, pay the application fee and attach all the documents asked in the notification to the application form.
- Finally, you must put the application form and attached documents in an envelope and send it to the below-mentioned address through Speed or Registered Post:
The Senior Manager (JAG),
Mail Motor Service,
Number 37, Greams Road,
Chennai, 600 006
India Post Driver Recruitment Schedule
|Display of Recruitment Advertisement||27th February 2023|
|Commencement of the Application Procedure||27th February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||31st March 2923 (5.00 PM)|
|Theory Test Date||To be announced|
|Practical Test Date||To be announced|
India Post Driver Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website||India Post Website Link|
|Download the Application Form||India Post Driver Application Pdf|
|Read the Notification||India Post Driver Recruitment Notification|
|For more updates, check||Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents need to be attached to the भारतीय डाक चालक आवेदन प्रपत्र?
Aspirants will have to attach the following documents to the application form:
Date of Birth Proof, educational qualifications, caste certificate (If Applicable), copy of the driving license, experience certificate, and photographs to the application form.
What is the application fee for India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment?
The application fee for Indian Post Driver Recruitment is Rs. 100/- Candidates belonging to the SC, St and Women categories are exempted from paying any application fee.
What is the probation period for the Driver post?
Applicants who will get selected for the India Post Staff Car Driver pot will be working for the authority for a period of 2 years only.