IIT JAM Result 2023 Scorecard: After conducting the IIT Jam 2023 examination on 12th February the conducting authority IIT Guwahati has released its answer key. Applicants may access their answer key from the candidates portal where some details will be required (like enrollment ID and Password). Not only answer key is accessible if they do not agree with any of the answer keys then they may also submit their objection. IIT Jam Answer key challenges will be accepted by 26th Feb 2023. Soon after the completion of this process, the authority will post its result on 22nd March 2023.
The result will disclose the qualifying marks and qualifying status of the candidates who have appeared in the IIT JAM exam for the M.SC program. As per the schedule, the result for IIT JAM 2023 is to be announced on 22nd March and the scorecard for the same will be available on 1st April 2023. Check out the article to get all the details about IIT JAM Result 2023, merit list, scorecard, Cut-off marks, and others.
Update: IIT JAM 2023 Answer key link is now active.
IIT JAM Result 2023
IIT Joint admission test is an All India online entrance exam conducted by IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) and IISc (Indian Institutes of Science) every year on a rotational basis to provide admission to the candidates in their M.SC and various post graduate programs. In this article, read about IIT JAM result, how to download JAM result 2023, and other important instructions. IIT JAM is conducted every year on the behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
IIT Guwahati will release a separate result/ scorecard for the candidates who will qualify the exam. Candidates will be given ALL INDIA RANKs (AIR) on the basis of their performance for every test. Then they will be eligible for admission in their preferred course offered at the colleges which accept the score/rank card of IIT JAM. This year IIT JAM admission procedure is in under IISc, Bangalore.
IIT JAM 2023 Result Important Dates
|Date of exam||12th Feb|
|Answer key||23rd Feb|
|Answer key Objection||till 26th Feb|
|Announcement of result||22nd Feb|
IIT JAM 2023 Response Sheet Download
In order to download the IIT JAM response you need to visit the official portal or it can be also checked from the direct link shared below:
Once you click on the link you need to submit your login details and from your dashboard, you may easily download your response sheet.
IIT JAM 2023 Question Paper and Answer sheet
Students appeared for IIT JAM 2023 examination their Question paper and Answer key link is now active on the official portal and students who want to submit their challenge for any answer key then it can be done during the given schedule by paying a fee of Rs 500/- per question. If your challenge is found to be valid then the fee will be refunded to the candidates.
IIT JAM 2023 Question Paper and Answer Key link
How to Check IIT JAM Result 2023?
Candidates can check their result from the official website by following the given steps-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IIT JAM.
- On the Homepage of the website, candidates have to click on the login button and the Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) portal will appear on the screen of the system.
- Now candidates have to enter their email/ enrollment and password provided at the time of filling the online application form.
- Candidates have to evaluate and put the arithmetic progression value in the space provided.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Finally clicking on the result button result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download the result.
IIT-JAM Tie Breaking Rule 2023
If there is a tie between the score of two or more candidates in a test paper then –
The candidates who have scored a higher ratio of positive marks than negative marks will be given a higher rank than the other candidate. In case this criterion fails to break ties, then the concerned candidates will be given the same rank.
An all-India merit list will be prepared on the basis of All India Ranks of the candidates. As per the official website, the number of candidates in all India merit list will be based on the total number of seats available in each category (i.e. SC/ST/OBC-NCL and PwD) in a given subject. Qualified candidates who will be allotted AIRs will be eligible for getting admission in their respective program (M.sc).
IIT JAM Cut-off Marks 2023
The cut-off is the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in each subject to qualify an exam. On the basis of cut-off, a merit list is prepared. Here we are sharing the previous year cut-off list.
IIT JAM Merit List 2023
IIT Guwahati will release a merit list on the dates mentioned above. The merit list includes the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidates. A separate merit list will be prepared for each subject category-wise. The no. of candidates qualifying to appear in the merit list will be decided on the grounds of the number of seats available in each category and the total of candidates appearing for the examination category-wise.
It should be noted that qualifying in the merit list will not confirm the admission of the candidate to any institute. A set of procedures will be followed for the admission of the qualified candidates.
IIT JAM 2023 Important Instructions
- Result will be announced only through online mode.
- Result will be released on 22nd March followed by the release of admission forms and the admission list. Three admission lists will be released.
- Results will not be sent personally to the candidates in their mail or through any other medium like post. They have to check their result by accessing the official website of IIT JAM.
- A separate list will be prepared of the candidates who have qualified the exam.
- On the basis of merit list candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates have to download and preserve the hard copy of the result(scorecard/rank card) as this result will be required at the time counselling or admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
The IIT JAM 2023 result is to be out on 22 March 2023.
Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
If you have any questions related to IIT JAM result 2023, you can ask us in the discussion box in below comment box. Our team will answer your query as soon as possible.