IB Recruitment 2023: The Intelligence Bureau under the ministry of home affairs has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates in the designation of Security Assistants and Multi-Tasking Staff. The interested as well as the eligible candidates can start filling out the application form beginning from the 28th of January 2023. The last date to submit the application form is the 17th of February, 2023. However, the candidate should note that the applications will be accepted via online mode only.
The applicants interested can fill in their application form through the following two websites i.e. www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.The candidates planning to appear for this recruitment exam are advised to go through the required criteria first and then fill out the application form.
This article will cover all the important information regarding the IB 2023 MTS recruitment. Most importantly, the candidates will come to know the eligibility criteria for this recruitment. The article will also cover the pattern of examination, and important dates with the basic guidelines to apply for the application form.
IB Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates are advised to not wait for the last date to apply for this exam. The Intelligence Bureau has released a total of 1675 vacancies. The total number of vacancies for security assistants is 1525 and for the Multi Tasking Staff, the number of vacancies is 150. The vacancies have been released for various cities all over India. The applicants must go through the eligibility criteria first and then apply for recruitment.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Overview
The highlights of the recruitment have been provided in the table below. The candidates can have some important insights regarding the Intelligence Bureau examination by going through the table below:
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Examination||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff (General) Examination-2022|
|Recruiting Agency||Intelligence Bureau|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Minimum Education Required||10th Pass|
|Number of Vacancies||1675|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Date||28th Jan to 17th Feb 2023|
|Qualifying Age||17th Feb 2023|
Vacancies in Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
The department of the Intelligence Bureau has released a total of 1675 vacancies all over India. The vacancies have been released for the security assistant and multi-tasking staff in the IB department. The candidates can have a look at the below table for the number of vacancies in the department. The table is as follows:
|Name of the Designation||Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff or MTS||150|
The Intelligence Bureau in their official notification has released the vacancies according to the city across India. If the candidates want the idea about the number of seats up for recruitment in their region, then they can go through the official notification provided at the end of this article. The link to download the IB Recruitment official notification has been provided in the ‘Important Links’ section at the end of this article.
IB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria properly before applying for this recruitment. The applicants are required to fulfil all the criteria mentioned below.
The applicants are required to possess the following educational qualifications. Without fulfilling all the education criteria, the candidate cannot apply for this recruitment.
- First and Foremost, the candidates are required to have passed the matriculation exam from any authorized education board.
- Apart from this, the applicant must possess the domicile of the state from which the candidate is applying for the IB recruitment.
- Lastly, the candidate is also required to have knowledge of the language spoken in that city. The candidate can look at the official notification in which each state’s required language has been mentioned.
The candidate should not be more than 27 years of age and not less than 18 years on the closing date of the application form. The age relaxation for the candidates is as per the rules laid down by the government of India. Moreover, the candidates seeking age relaxation in the upper age can check the official notification of IB.
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau 2023 Recruitment?
The candidates can follow the below steps and can fill in their online application form accordingly. The steps are provided below:
- First, open the official website of the authority i.e.www.ncs.gov.in
- Now on the homepage, the applicant will find a link to ‘IB Recruitment 2023 Notification’.
- Click on that link.
- Now a new page will open up describing the job requirements.
- There will also be a “Apply” icon nearby. Click on that icon.
- A login window will open up.
- If a candidate is a new user, they must sign up first by filling in their basic details.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive “Username” and “Password” on their email id.
- The candidates must fill in the valid email id and phone number.
- Now again login to the account by filling in the username and password.
- Afterwards, fill in the educational details and upload the scanned photo and signature.
- The next step will be fee payment. The candidate can pay their fees offline as well as online mode.
- After successful payment, the candidates are required to download the filled-in application form with them for future reference.
IB Recruitment Application Fees
|Male Applicants of UR, OBC and EWS||Rs 500/-|
|Other Applicants||Rs 450/-|
The application fees can be paid online as well as offline mode. In offline mode, the applicant will have to pay the fees through the SBI Challan. The last date to submit the challan is the 14th of February, 2023.
IB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process will be held in two stages. There will be 2 tiers of the examination.
- Tier -I: The first stage of the exam will be an online exam MCQ based. The duration of the exam will be of 1 hour.
- Tier-II: The second stage of the exam will be the offline and descriptive type for both the designation. There will be a spoken test, especially for the SA/Exe designation.
- Tier-III: The last stage of the selection will be an interview or the personality test.
The tier 2 exam conducted by the authorities will be qualifying in nature.
The pay scale of SA-selected candidates will be Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100. For the MTS-selected candidates, they will be entitled to a pay scale of Rs 18,000 to Rs 56,900.
Yes, the selected candidates will be entitled to a special security allowance of 20% of their basic pay in addition to the other allowances.