Essay On Time: Writing an essay on time can be confusing as one can tend to be dubious about how to structure it. The topic is a descriptive one and you need to be very prepared on how to frame the essay when writing in exams, assignments, or, competitions. “Time” is a very probable and important topic for composition. In order to make your lives simpler and help you with your Essay On Time in English, we have provided complete guidance, quotes to add, and a sample. Read thoroughly and frame your composition using the assistance provided below.
Essay On Time in English
As far as Essay On Time is considered, the structure of the composition has to be descriptive. The introduction needs to be managed in a manner where it explains time in various terms and as different entities. You must explain what time is and then further describe the measuring methods In the content or body of the essay, you need to explain how time is divided and what time zones are.
Further, you must give an insight into the concept of Time Management. You must keep the language grammatically correct and make sure that every point you write is woven into the essay in a proper manner. The conclusion must justify your essay completely.
Essay on The Importance of Education for Children and Students
Quotes on Time
In order to make the essay more interesting and impressive, you must add quotes or sayings. This makes the essay literary balanced and adds a grammatical proficiency quotient. These quotes must be used in the essay in order to define or make a point. They must be placed in a manner that looks extremely balanced and organic. Further, overstuffing of quotes in the essay shall impose a bad impression.
Here are a few quotes that you can add to your Essay On Time:
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right ~ Nelson Mandela
- Time is like the wind, it lifts the light and leaves the heavy ~ Domenico Cieri Estrada
- Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door ~ Coco Chanel
- Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend ~ Theophrastus
- Time is what we want most but what we use worst ~ William Penn
- Time is money ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going ~ Sam Levenson
- Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing ~ Thomas Jefferson
- Punctuality is the thief of time ~ Oscar Wilde
- Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not ~ Stephen King
- We must use time as a tool, not as a couch ~ John F. Kennedy
- The way we spend our time defines who we are ~ Jonathan Estrin
- You can’t make up for the lost time, you can only do better in the future ~ Ashley Ormon
- You’ve got to know what you want. This is central to acting on your intentions. When you know what you want, you realize that all it is left then is time management. You’ll manage your time to achieve your goals because you clearly know what you’re trying to achieve in your life ~ Patch Adams
- Time is an illusion ~ Albert Einstein
“Time” Essay in English
Time has been termed as the indefinite and continued sequence of existence and events that occur in irreversible succession from the past, through the present, into the future. As per physics, Time is what a clock reads. It is one of the seven fundamental physical quantities and is measured in Seconds which is the International System of Units SI Unit. Time as a concept is simply a measure of the Present, Past, and Future. It is believed to be an entity that is uncontrollable. As the famous phrase goes, “Time and Tide wait for none”, time is something that is cannot be stopped or slowed.
Every work or movement is measured and rated with Time being the parameter. For example, speed is the distance covered in one unit of time. Time can be calculated with the help of a clock. Earlier, time was measured through parameters of the movement of the sun and moon in a day. Later, it was measured on the basis of watched carved-out sand, and other developments. In the present age, time is measured through clocks, watches, and other technical equipment. Time has been divided into parameters of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, and millenniums. Further, a day is divided into morning, afternoon, evening, and night.
Leadership Essay for Students and Children
Time is generally measured on the basis of the time zones with the Greenwich Meridian in the United Kingdom being the epicenter. Countries have their individual Time measuring units the UK uses Greenwich Meridian Time GMT while India uses Indian Standard Time IST which is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead of the standardized GMT. The time measurement is basically divided into two entities AM and PM with AM being 12 midnight to 12 noon while PM is 12 noon to 12 midnight.
Time Management is a concept that has been developed in order to manage daily lives well. Be it personal life or professional life, time needs to be administered in order to ensure smooth functioning. Mismanaging time can lead to a lot of problems. One can not only run late but also lose important projects or work due to not considering time seriously. Time needs to be considered a priority and everything must be done while respecting its limitations and boundaries as Charles Darwin once said, “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life”.