CSEB Kerala Hall Ticket 2023: The Co-operative Services Examination Board Kerala released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk, DEO, Typist and some other posts. The last date to submit the application was the 28th of January, 2023. Now the authorities will soon release the CSEB Kerala Hall Ticket 2023. To download the hall ticket, the applicants are recommended to visit the official portal of the authority i.e.http://keralacseb.kerala.gov.in/ as the officials will first provide all the notices regarding the admit card as well as the recruitment on this official website only.
The applicants can also bookmark this page as we will update the candidate about the CSEB hall ticket through this page only.
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023: Quick Details
The highlights of the CSEB Kerala Recruitment have been provided in the table below. It will also exhibit the dates regarding this recruitment.
|Article Category||Hall Ticket|
|Authority Recruiting||Co-operative Service Examination Board(CSEB), Kerala|
|Designation to be Recruited||Junior Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Secretary and System Administrator|
|Number of Vacancies||122|
|Notification Number||14/2022,15/2022,16/2022 and 17/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th of January,2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||–|
|Examination Date||Assistant Secretary: 25th Feb 2023
DEO: 26th Feb 2023
System Administrator: 11th March 2023
Junior Clerk: 1st April 2023
|Location of Job||Kerala|
CSEB Kerala Written Exam Date
The authorities have not declared the exam date for the written examination. However, the officials will soon upload a notice regarding the conduction of the CSEB examination 2023. The candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the Kerala State Co-operative Service Examination Board frequently. In addition to this, the applicants can also visit our website as we will update the same as soon as any information related to it becomes available on the official portal.
Apart from this, the candidates should know that they will not be granted entry into the exam centre premises until the applicant do not exhibit the hall ticket of CSEB Kerala recruitment.
How to download Kerala CSEB Jr. Clerk Admit Card 2023 online?
Admit Card or Hall Ticket is the most important document for the candidate as without the possession of the hall ticket, the candidate will not be allowed to get entrance at the exam centre premises. The admit card will contain the important details about the candidate appearing for the OMR-based written exam. It will include the name of the candidate along with some other basic details. However, the steps provided below will help the applicants in downloading their admit card if the hall ticket is released online.
- Open the official website of the examination board by using the address provided here>>http://keralacseb.kerala.gov.in/
- The homepage of the Kerala State Co-operative service examination board will be available on the screen.
- There will be multiple options on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the latest news section.
- A new page will again appear on the screen.
- Here search for ‘CSEB Kerala Typist, DEO and Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2023’.
- After finding it, click on the link provided.
- A new login page will open up on the screen.
- Fill out all the credentials required and then click on the ‘Submit’ icon.
- Eventually, the applicant’s hall ticket will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it and take out at least 2 to 3 printouts of the Hall ticket.
Documents to Carry at Exam Centre
The possession of these documents is compulsory to gain entry into the exam venue.
- Printout of the Hall Ticket.
- Photo Identity Proof approved by the government.
- Photocopy of the same identity proof the candidate is carrying.
- Coloured Passport size photograph.
No, the authority will not release the admit card via offline mode for the CSEB Kerala examination 2023. It will publish the hall ticket in the official portal only.
The mode of the examination to be conducted for the various posts in CSEB Kerala recruitment 2023 will be OMR based.