CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer Selection Board of Central Arms Police Forces is inviting all male and female citizens of India for the recruitment of Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers and Medical Officers. All the applicants from the interested candidates will be received through online medium. Aspirants who will get selected for the Group A posts will be assigned to BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles.
If you were also waiting for the vacancies of Medical Officer post then you should apply for it. All the recruitment-related activities will be done on the Indo-Tibetan Border Police website. The following article will provide information about the CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
A total of 297 vacancies are going to be filled through सीएपीएफ चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती. Applicants who will get selected for the recruitment can be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad. No other modes have been provided for the final submission of the application except online. Applicants can start filling out the CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment Form from 15th February 2023. The link will get activated at 00.01 AM.
Only a limited number of days will be provided for candidates to submit the application form. After that, the link will be closed on 16th March 2023 at 11.59 PM. Readers who are still reading the article will get the vacancies, eligibility and other details below in our article.
Highlights of Central Armed Police Forces MO Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Central Arms Police Forces|
|Name of the Post||Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers and Medical Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||297 Vacancies|
|Location||India as well as abroad|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||To be released|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
सीएपीएफ चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती Eligibility
Given below are the eligibility conditions for the respective posts:
- Aspirants must have citizenship in India.
- Super Specialist Medical Officers: Aspirants should not be more than 50 years old on the last date of application submission.
- Specialist Medical Officers: Candidates must not exceed 40 years of age till the last date of application submission.
- Medical Officers: Applicants must not be more than 30 years old on the last date of application submission.
- Applicable candidates will also get some relaxation in the upper age limit set by the authority for the above-mentioned posts.
- Check the Educational Qualification of the respective posts from the pdf provided below:
CAPF Medical Officer Educational Qualifications
CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy Details
Given below is the table showing Category and Post-Wise Vacancy details:
|Super Specialist Medical Officer||04||–||–||01||–|
|Specialist Medical Officer||83||24||11||48||19|
How to apply online for CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment?
The following are steps to fill out the CAPF Medical Officer 2023 Application Form:
- The recruitment process is going to be conducted on the ITBP website. So, first, we need to go to the ITBP official website i.e., https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/
- You will see the “Career” option at the top of the home screen, tap on it.
- Now, the new page will hold the recruitment page link of ITBP. Once you will tap on it, it will lead to the new portal.
- Tap on the New User Registration option available there and enter the details to get registered on the web portal.
- After that, click on the respective link to the recruitment and the application form will get open.
- Start filling out the details in the application form carefully and upload the documents asked for there.
- Once these steps are done, move forward with the last step of the application process i.e., fee submission.
- Recheck the application form as you will not be able to edit it after the submission and submit the form.
- It is advisable to keep a copy of the online application form and the paid fee receipt with you.
ITBP CAPF Medical Officer Application Fee
The application fee is need to be submitted by every candidate applying for the recruitment. A limited amount of gateways will be provided for the submission of the application fee. The selection committee is not going to consider any fee that will be received through a mode other than that mentioned by the authority. Given below are the Application Fee details:
|OBC/ EWS||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Exempted|
CAPF Medical Officer Selection Process
Given below are the stages of the selection process:
- Documentation and Interview: Aspirants who will get the admit card will have to appear for the DV round at the allotted time and venue. The authority will also conduct the Interview to check the General knowledge of candidates. It will be 200 marks.
- Physical Standard Test: Candidates who will qualify the 1st stage will be eligible to appear for the PST. The test will be conducted on the same day as the interview or the next day.
- Medical Examination Test: Aspirants who will get all the above-mentioned selection stages will be called for MET. In case, any candidates will not qualify the MET then they can appear for the RMT.
CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||ITBP Recruitment Portal|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Checkout the Advertisement||CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|