Ayushmaan Card download- If you want to download Ayushmaan Card 2023 then this article is for you. Check how you can download Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana golden card in 2023.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana also known as Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a scheme that aims to help the economically weaker section and underprivileged of society with the best healthcare facilities. Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 23rd September 2018 it is the world’s largest health scheme. The Ayushmaan Bharat Yojana National Health Protection Scheme has now been renamed Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).
The scheme is the world’s largest health care insurance scheme which covers INR 5 Lakh per family annually for secondary and tertiary health care. The eligible candidates will be given free health benefits under this. Those who want to avail the benefits of the scheme have to register themselves on the official website.
Ayushmaan Card Download 2023
- Step 1 Visit the official website of the Ayushmaan Bharat Card at pmjay.gov.in .
- Step 2 Click on the Menu option in the top left corner.
- Step 3 Click on the Beneficiary Identification System.
- Step 4 You will be directed to a new page. Click on the Download Ayushmaan Card option.
- Step 5 Click on the Aadhar option. Enter all the details asked which are Scheme, Select State, and Aadhar number. After filling in all the information tick the option ” The beneficiary has no objection to providing an Aadhaar number for searching e KYC (Electronic Know Your Customer) Details from the UIDAI database for AB- NHPM.
- Step 6 Click on Generate OTP. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP for verification.
- Step 7 After the verification you will get an option for Ayushmaan Card Download. Click on it and download your Ayushman Card. It would look like this in your picture.
Benefits of PMJAY Ayushmaan Card
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya arogya Yojana (PMJAY) earlier known as the Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to provide health insurance of up to INR 5 lacs to the weaker section of society. Here are some benefits of the PMJAY scheme.
- Health care insurance of upto 5 lacs per family annually to all those who are living below the poverty line. They will be provided with free treatment and procedures of secondary and tertiary health care.
- Beneficiaries listed in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) of 2011 will be covered and benefited from the scheme.
- No cap on the family size is there. Priority is given to girl children, women, elderly.
- Under the scheme coverage of 3 days pre-hospitalization and 15 days, post-hospitalization expenses will be looked.
- All the costs of medicines will be covered under this scheme.
- Accommodation and food services will also be looked after under the scheme.
- All pre-existing diseases will also be covered.
- Through the scheme not only the quality of life of the people is improving and more and more people will be receiving quality medical services without expending money. It will surely widen the health insurance network.
So these are the benefits you can after get after Ayushmaan Bharat Download.
Eligibility Criteria for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The scheme projects to cover 40% of the poor and weaker sections of the country. The eligibility is constructed in such a way that only the underprivileged ones will be benefited from this. The eligibility was based on the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) of 2011. The eligibility criteria for the rural and urban areas are different.
In rural areas PMJAY is available to those who fall under these categories:
- Those who belong to schedule caste and schedule tribe.
- Families with no adult members aged between 16 and 59 years.
- Families with no male member aged between 16 to 59 years of age.
- Beggars or those who are living on alms.
- Families have at least one physically challenged person and no able-bodied adult in the household.
- Casual Labours who are landless.
- Legally released bonded labours.
- Primitive Tribal communities
- Families living in a kutcha house or makeshift one-room hut with no proper walls and roof.
- Scavenger families.
In urban areas PMJAY is available to those who fall under these categories:
- Watchman, security guard
- Domestic help, peon
- Sanitation workers, gardeners, sweepers
- Home bases tailor, artisan
- Cobblers, hawkers
- Construction workers like plumbers, labours, masons, painters, welders, porters
- Transport workers like drivers, conductors, cart or rickshaw pullers
- Shopkeepers, waiters, delivery boys
If you have not yet registered for the golden card then you can follow these steps to get your Ayushman Bharat card and after which you can download it.
Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Process
PMJAY applies to all those who come under the SECC 2011 and those who are already the part of RSBY scheme. Steps to check online for your eligibility-
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat at pmjay.gov.in .
- Step 2 Click on the ‘Am I Eligible’ option on top. You will be directed to a new page.
- Step 3 Enter your Mobile number with the captcha and generate an OTP. An OTP will be sent to your registered number. Verify the OTP and you will be directed to the PMJAY login page.
- Step 4 After clicking on Submit button you will be directed to a new page from the drop-down, select your state from where you are doing your Ayushmaan Bharat Card Registration.
- Step 5 You will be provided with the option to verify your Ayushmaan card eligibility. Choose one of them. The options available are mobile number, name, ration card number, or RSBY URN number.
- Step 6 Enter your Name and other details like your gender, your district, and whether you belong to a rural area or urban area if you have selected ‘Search by Name’ and click on the Search option.
Step 7 If you are eligible then your name will come up in the search results on the right side of the screen. You can also check who are the beneficiaries of the policy from your family by simply clicking on the ‘Family Members’ option.
Some of the critical illnesses covered through the Ayushman Card
- Prostate cancer
- Double valve replacement
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Pulmonary valve replacement
- Skull base surgery
- Laryngopharyngectomy with gastric pull-up
- Anterior spine fixation
- Tissue expander
- Carotid angioplasty
Ayushman Bharat Health Account ( ABHA )is a 14-digit number which is your unique entity in PMJAY.
Ayushmaan Card can be by visiting the official website pmjay.gov.in or you can visit here to check the direct step-by-step to download it.
By visiting the official website which is pmjay.gov.in. Then enter your mobile number if you’re eligible your name come.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana, also known as Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a scheme which aims to help the economically weaker section and underprivileged of society with the best healthcare facilities. The scheme provides health care insurance of upto 5 lacs per family annually.